Book Cheap Flights to Blue Grass Airport
Book cheap flights to Blue Grass Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on LEX flights. Grab our Blue Grass Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Blue Grass Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Serving the city of Lexington in the US state of Kentucky, Blue Grass Airport is located at a distance of around 4 miles west of downtown Lexington. This airport is situated among world-famous horse farms, directly across Keeneland Race Course. It is owned and operated by Lexington-Fayette Urban County Airport Board. Behind Louisville International Airport and Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, Blue Grass Airport is the third busiest airport in the state. This airport offers scheduled passenger flights to a lot of destinations such as Charlotte, Fort Lauderdale, Atlanta, Orlando, St. Petersburg, Nw York, Minneapolis, Houston, Chicago, Dallas, Philadelphia, and Newark.
Blue Grass Airport Terminal Features
- Free Wi-Fi facility is available all through the terminal building.
- The airport is home to the Aviation Museum of Kentucky putting on showcase more than 25,000 square feet of exhibit space displaying restored aircraft and memorabilia.
- Tourists can use 24-hour banking service with the airport's two ATMs. One of these ATM machines is located by the main entrance on the first floor of the terminal while the second one is located outside The Club at Blue Grass in Concourse B on the second level.
- Information Center is conveniently located in the lobby of the terminal.
- A mailbox is installed outside the terminal entrance. Postage stamps are also available for purchase at the Information Center.
- A FedEx drop box is available at the terminal entrance.
- With several shops and restaurants conveniently located in the terminal building, the airport offers opportunity to the tourists to dine and shop while waiting for their flight.
- Meeting rooms are also available at Blue Grass Airport.
Blue Grass Airport Ground Transportation
- Car Rental
Rental car service counters are there in the baggage claim area on the first level of the terminal building. The car rental companies that are represented at the airport are Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, and national.
- TaxiOne can take taxis from outside the terminal by the baggage claim exit.
- CabsUber and Lyft offer passenger pick-up amd drop-off services at the terminal curbside.
LexTran provides an express route from Blue Grass Airport to the downtown Transit Center on Vine Street. This shuttle service is available Monday through Friday from 6 AM to 6 PM.