Book cheap flights to Brussels Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on BRU flights. Grab our Brussels Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Brussels Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Brussels Airport is an international airport serving Belgium’s capital, Brussels. It is located 7.5 miles northeast of the national capital and is spread across three Belgian municipalities-Zaventem, Machelen, and Steenokkerzeel. This airport is locally known as Brussel-Nationaal, Bruxelles-National, Brussels-National and Luchthaven Zaventem. It employs 20000 professionals across nearly 260 companies. Brussels Airport is known to be the number one seller of chocolates around the world.
Brussels Airport is a shared facility that serves both public and military commitments, and is operated by Brussels Airport Company and Belgian Air Component. It is a hub for Brussels Airlines. Passengers can avail scheduled flights to several international destinations including Athens, Berlin, Cairo, Barcelona, Copenhagen, Prague, Rome, Paris, Moscow, London, Venice, Warsaw, Vienna, New York and Tel Aviv. The airlines offering scheduled flights here include Air France, British Airways, Emirates, Etihad Airways, Lufthansa, Qatar Airways, KLM, Iberia, and Thai Airways.
Brussels Airport Amenities
- Brussels Airport offers free Wi-Fi to all its passengers.
- The airport offers places of worship for Christians (Catholic and Protestant), Jews and Muslims. It also has meditation areas for humanists.
- The airport is dotted with cash dispensers or ATMs, currency exchange offices, money transfer outlets and tax refund services. One can also encash one’s traveler’s cheque here.
- Parents can purchase toys for their young ones and let them play in the designated play areas at the airport.
- Brussels Airport offers microwave ovens where parents can warm baby foods. Traveling mothers can use separate facilities for changing diapers and nappies.
- Passengers can purchase perfumes, cosmetics, champagnes, spirits and wines, sweets, Belgian chocolates and beer at a duty-free shop here.
- The airport features a large number of branded showrooms selling luggage, gifts items, fashion accessories, jewelry etc.
- Passengers can enjoy traditional meals and beverages at restaurants and bars.
Brussels Airport Ground Transportation
For transportation, travelers can choose from rental cars, taxis, hotel shuttles, buses, ride sharing and Limousine services.
- There are 6 rental car companies to choose from - AVIS, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, SIXT and Thrifty.
- Metered taxis are available from outside the airport.
- Travelers looking for private chauffeured vehicles can contact Directway or Modern Car. Those looking for Limousines can contact Direct Way and Modern Car.
- Zipcar and DriveNow offer car sharing options and on-demand cars.
- Those looking for buses can choose from De Lijn, MIVB/STIB, Antwerp-Brussels Airport Express and Flixbus.
Brussels Airport Parking
- Brussels Airport provides a total of 12000 parking spaces, out of which 10800 are located very close to the terminal building.
- There is a free drop-off zone to pickup or drop-off passengers.
- The parking offer includes short-term, long-term parking and special parking services including secure parking and a VIP service with optional car wash.
- Most car parks provide dedicated parking spaces for the disabled on the departure and arrival levels.