Founded in 2006, Brussels Airlines commenced its services on March 25, 2007. Headquartered on the grounds of Brussels Airport in Machelen, Belgium, Brussels Airlines is the flag carrier airline of Brussels, and wholly owned subsidiary of SN Air Holding. . It is the largest airline based in Belgium with a fleet size of forty six aircrafts; it operates scheduled flights to seventy six destinations including destinations in European countries as well as long-haul flights to North America and East, Central, and West Africa. The Belgian airline is currently ranked as a 3 Star Airline by Skytrax. The airline is a member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA), the Association of European Airlines (AEA), and Star Alliance.In-Flight Amenities
- Enjoy a wide range of audio channels and movies on your individual screen. Get engrossed in an exciting thriller, laugh at a great comedy or wipe away a few tears during a romantic love story, the choice is all yours.
- Delight in a free digital copy of your favourite newspaper. A large selection of newspapers is available free of charge on your laptop, tablet or smart-phone on-board.
- There’s in-flight magazine offering readers an insight into business and travel in Africa.
- On long haul flights, savour well-balanced cuisine, both in Economy and Business Class. Enjoy hot meals and complimentary drinks throughout the flights.
- Business Class passengers have the option of pre-ordering a complimentary a la carte dining option up to 48 hours before scheduled departure time.
- There are also Children’s meal and large variety of special meals tailored to suit medical, religious and other needs of passengers.