Founded in 2006, Brussels Airlines commenced its services on March 25, 2007. Headquartered on the grounds of Brussels Airport in Machelen, Belgium
, Brussels Airlines is the flag carrier airline of Brussels, and wholly owned subsidiary of SN Air Holding. . It is the largest airline based in Belgium with a fleet size of forty six aircrafts; it operates scheduled flights to seventy six destinations including destinations in European countries as well as long-haul flights to North America and East, Central, and West Africa. The Belgian airline is currently ranked as a 3 Star Airline by Skytrax. The airline is a member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA), the Association of European Airlines (AEA), and Star Alliance.
- Enjoy a wide range of audio channels and movies on your individual screen. Get engrossed in an exciting thriller, laugh at a great comedy or wipe away a few tears during a romantic love story, the choice is all yours.
- Delight in a free digital copy of your favourite newspaper. A large selection of newspapers is available free of charge on your laptop, tablet or smart-phone on-board.
- There’s in-flight magazine offering readers an insight into business and travel in Africa.
- On long haul flights, savour well-balanced cuisine, both in Economy and Business Class. Enjoy hot meals and complimentary drinks throughout the flights.
- Business Class passengers have the option of pre-ordering a complimentary a la carte dining option up to 48 hours before scheduled departure time.
- There are also Children’s meal and large variety of special meals tailored to suit medical, religious and other needs of passengers.