Book cheap flights to Canberra Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on CBR flights. Grab our Canberra Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Canberra Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Canberra Airport serves Australia’s national capital, Canberra and its adjacent regions. It is the eighth busiest airport in Australia and is located in the district of Inner North in Canberra. This public airport is operated by Capital Airport Group Pty Ltd. The airport offers scheduled domestic flights to major cities of Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney and Gold Coast in addition to some international flights to Singapore and Wellington. Canberra Airport is served by several airlines including QantasLink, Singapore Airlines, Virgin Australia and Tigerair Australia.
Canberra Airport Amenities
- The airport features free Wi-Fi zones and miniature office spaces.
- Canberra Airport has a currency exchange office and is dotted with several ATMs and payphones.
- Canberra Airport features a food outlet called Tuk Chop that serves fresh and delicious Asian delicacies like curries and soups in addition to a fine selection of wines.
- Another outlet called Hudsons Coffee is a must for coffee lovers because it offers premium Arabic coffee with subtle tinges of vanilla and coco. One can also ask for muffins and sandwiches here.
- The airport features two outlets (called Limestone Cafe and Bar and International Bar and Cafe) that together serve local foods, barista coffee and wines.
- Canberra Airport’s International departures lounge and arrivals halls provide a premium lounge experience to all international travelers.
- Passengers on a pre-flight shopping spree can go to JR/Duty Free for an extensive range of beauty, fragrance, electronics, liquor products and wine.
- RELAY is a dynamic press and book store that sells magazines, novels and newspapers.
Canberra Airport Ground Transportation
Travelers to Canberra Airport can choose from the services of rideshare, rental cars, public transportation, airport express bus, taxis, hire cars and Limousines to travel in and around the city.
- Rideshare services are offered by Uber.
- Rental car cab companies available at the airport are Avis, Budget, East Coast Car Rentals, Europcar, Hertz, Redspot Car Rentals and Thrifty.
- Public transportation services are offered by ACTION buses. One can pay for rides in cash or by using MyWay cards. One can also use shuttle service (called Airport Express Shuttle) to travel to and from the airport.
- Taxi service is provided by ACT Cabs, Canberra Elite, Cabxpress and Queanbeyan Taxi Co-op.
Canberra Airport Parking
Passengers to and from Canberra Airport can choose from 4 parking options. They are Free 10 Minute Passenger Pick-up, Express Passenger Pick-up, Covered and Outdoor.
- Express Passenger Pick-up costs USD 3 for first 20 minutes, USD 4 for next 20 minutes and tops at USD 25 for a stay up to 5 hours.
- Covered parking costs USD 3 for first 20 minutes, USD 3.80 for next 20 minutes and tops at USD 30 for a day.
- Outdoor parking is free for first 10 minutes, costs USD 2 for next 10 minutes, USD 2.50 for next 20 minutes and tops at USD 22 for a day.