Book cheap flights to Chisinau International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on KIV flights. Grab our Chisinau International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Chisinau International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Chisinau International Airport serves Chisinau, the capital of Republic of Moldova and is the country’s main international airport. It is located 8.1 miles away from the city. This public airport serves as a hub for Air Moldova (country's national airline) and FlyOne, and is a focus city for Wizz Air. Chisinau International Airport is operated by Chisinau International Airport Company.
This airport offers scheduled flights to several popular international destinations including Barcelona, Brussels, Frankfurt, Dublin, Bucharest, Istanbul, Kiev, London, Milan, Moscow, Rome, Saint Petersburg, Venice, Vienna, Warsaw, Munich and Tel Aviv. There are also seasonal and seasonal charter flights to destinations like Paris, Palma de Mallorca, Saint Petersburg and Sharm el-Sheikh. Major airlines serving airport include Lufthansa Regional (operated by Lufthansa), Turkish Airlines, Austrian Airlines, LOT Polish Airlines and FlyOne.
Chisinau International Airport Amenities
- Chisinau International Airport offers free Wi-Fi to all its passengers.
- The airport features 3 lounges called VIP Lounge, Senator VIP Lounge, and Business Lounge. All these lounges offer a wide range of high-quality services including posh seating, self-service buffet and beverages.
- Business professionals can use the conference room at the airport. It can accommodate 15 people at a time and rates start from USD 33 per hour.
- Travelers can purchase newspapers and magazines etc, at the airport.
- The airport has two bank outlets and two ATMs.
- Passengers can purchase local delicacies, coffee and drinks from two cafes at the airport.
- Travelers can pre-book a service wherein a Moldavian lady would welcome the guests at aircraft offering traditional delicacies of the country. This service is called ‘Bread and Salt Meeting Service’ and costs around USD 65.
- The airport’s duty-free shops sell fashion accessories, perfumes, cosmetics, alcohol, gifts, toys and souvenirs.
- The airport’s Mother-and-Child room offers private space for traveling mothers to feed their babies and to change their clothes.
- Children aged between 3 and 10 years of age can play in the children’s playground. It has colorful slides, toys and other fun materials.
Chisinau International Airport Ground Transport
- Travelers can choose from road transport, rental cars and taxies to move in and around the city.
- Road transport is offered by A Express Bus Service and Minibus taxi No 165.
- Passengers looking for taxi can choose the services of TAXI 14110.
- Rental car services present at the airport are AVIS, PRIM-AUTO, Europcar, SIXT, enterprise and VIP RENT.
Chisinau International Airport Parking
Chisinau International Airport offers first 15 minutes of free parking. It costs USD 0.5 per hour for first 10 hours and USD 5 for next 10 to 24 hours.