Book Cheap Flights to Chubu Centrair International Airport
Book cheap flights to Chubu Centrair International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on NGO flights. Grab our Chubu Centrair International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Chubu Centrair International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Chubu Centrair International Airport serves the city of Nagoya in Japan. The airport is located on an artificial island in Ise Bay, Tokoname City in Aichi Prefecture, at a distance of about 35 kilometers south of Nagoya. Owned and operated by Central Japan International Airport Co. Ltd. (CJIAC), the airport is focus city for Japan Airlines and hub for All Nippon Airways, Jetstar Japan, and AirAsia Japan. Chubu Centrair International Airport is classified as a first class airport and it is the main international gateway for the Chubu region. It offers flights to a plethora of destinations around the world such as Abu Dhabi, Manila, Hong Kong, Beijing Honolulu, Shanghai, Singapore, Bangkok, and more.
Chubu Centrair International Airport Terminal Features
- The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Central Japan International is located at the airport. Here, banking and currency exchange services are provided. Currency exchange booths are available within each area at the airport. Moreover, ATMs are available near the ticket gate entrance of access plaza, in the departures lobby, in the arrivals lobby, and in the Welcome Garden.
- Free Wi-Fi is offered at the airport. Areas where the free Wi-Fi is available are marked with "Centrair Free Wi-Fi" posters or banner flags.
- Computers are available for use to the passengers in both the international and domestic areas. These computers are linked with LAN ports. In addition to this, paid internet terminals are also available at three locations in the terminal building for 100 yen per 10 minutes of use.
- The airport is equipped with lounges offering passengers to relax while waiting for the flight.
- Police station is located inside the terminal building.
Chubu Centrair International Airport Ground Transportation
The airport and Nagoya are 28 minutes away from each other via the Nagoya Railroad. One can make the connections from Nagoya Station to the Shinkansen bullet train, JR, Kintetsu, and Nagoya subway lines and from Kanayama Station to the JR and Nagoya subway lines. There is a barrier-free access between the airport station and the Passenger Terminal Building.
Visitors can take buses from the first floor of the passenger terminal building. These buses are operated to various places in Nagoya, Tokoname, Mie, Eastern Aichi, and Shizuoka.
One can reach the airport from Nagoya in just 30-40 minutes via the expressway.
- Rental Car
Visitors at the airport can rent a car as soon as one arrives at the airport. For renting a car at the airport, one can come to the Information Counter at the Access Plaza after the arrival. The arrival companies represented at the airport are Toyota Rent a Car, Nippon Rent a Car, Times Car Rental, Orix Rent a Car, and Nissan Rent a Car.
There are several taxi companies operating at the airport. These taxis arrive at the first floor of the terminal building and the taxi information counter is at the second floor of the access plaza.
- Private Shuttle
The jumbo-sized taxis connect the airport with various tourist spots of Japan. These private shuttles take tourists directly to a hotel in the tourist area they are visiting in Central Japan.
Chubu Centrair International Airport Parking
Parking area in the airport in airport directly connects to the terminal building. This parking lot remains open all round the clock and has a capacity of 5800 vehicles.