Book cheap flights to Copenhagen Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on CPH flights. Grab our Copenhagen Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Copenhagen Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Copenhagen Airport is locally known as Kobenhavns Lufthavn, Kastrup in Danish language. Copenhagen Airport, Kastrup is complemented by the services of another locally situated airport called Roskilde Airport (or formally known as Copenhagen Airport, Roskilde) and is located less than 30 miles away.
Copenhagen Airport, Kastrup is the main international airport serving Copenhagen (in Denmark) and Malmo (in Sweden). It is the largest airport in the Nordic countries, one of the oldest international airports in Europe, the third-busiest airport in Northern Europe and perhaps the busiest airport offering international travels to Scandinavia. This public-use airport is located 5 miles away from Copenhagen city centre and 15 miles away from Malmo city centre.
The airport serves as a hub for Norwegian Air Shuttle and Scandinavian Airlines. Passengers can avail scheduled flights to a large number of destinations including Amsterdam, Athens, Beijing, Berlin, Chicago, Dublin, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hamburg, Helsinki, London, Miami, Munich, Oslo, Paris, Venice, Vienna, Warsaw, Washington, Zurich, Rome, Helsinki and Tel Aviv in addition to some Danish cities as well. The airport is served by several airlines including British Airways, Emirates, KLM, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Norwegian Air Shuttle, Qatar Airways, Thai Airways and Turkish Airlines.
Copenhagen Airport Amenities
- Copenhagen Airport, Kastrup features several stores like Becksondergaard, Ole Lynggaard and Hennes & Mauritz that sell jewelry, watches, shoes and accessories.
- Travelers wishing to purchase luggage and travel accessories can visit 7-Eleven store.
- Inside the airport, WHSmith offers a steaming hot cup of coffee with fresh milk and a great selection of magazines and newspapers.
- Passengers on a shopping spree can visit the ‘Tax Free by Heinemann’ store for a wide range of cosmetics, fashion accessories, jewelry, traditional delicacies etc.
- Any traveler feeling ill can go to Airport Pharmacy to purchase medicines.
- Music enthusiasts can visit B&O Play outlet to purchase music accessories, especially headsets.
- Those wishing to taste some of the traditional Danish delights will be best served in Peter Beier Chokolade, Hotle Chocolat and Delicious by Nordic.
- Traveling parents can visit Tinderbox Kids Fashion, Kidswear at Hennes & Mauritz to purchase fashion wears for their young ones. They can also purchase Lego toys from Lego Shop.
- The airport features some gifts and souvenir shops like Normann Copenhagen and Illums Bolighus.
Copenhagen Airport Ground Transportation
Travelers can choose to avail the services of buses, a free terminal bus, trains, metro, taxi and rental cars to travel to and from Copenhagen Airport.
There are 6 car rental service providers near the airport. They are Avis, Sixt, Europcar, Hertz, Budget and Enterprise.
Copenhagen Airport Parking
- Passengers to Copenhagen Airport can choose from 4 different ways to park their vehicles. They are- Budget parking, Standard parking, Direct parking and We Park You Fly.
- Parking space can be booked online and offline.
- Budget parking is outdoor parking and Standard parking, Direct parking and We Park You Fly are indoor parking.