Book cheap flights to Wroclaw-Copernicus Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on WRO flights. Grab our Wroclaw-Copernicus Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Wroclaw-Copernicus Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Wroclaw-Copernicus Airport is an international, public-use airport serving the largest city in western Poland-Wroclaw. The airport is located 6.2 miles southwest of the city centre, and is known among the Polish citizens as Port Lotniczy Wroclaw im. Mikolaja Kopernika. It is operated by Wroclaw Airport Company and serves as a hub for Ryanair, Wizzair and Enter Air.
Wroclaw-Copernicus Airport offers scheduled flights to the Polish capital Warsaw and several international cities including Tel Aviv, Frankfurt, Munich, London, Rome, Copenhagen and Palma de Mallorca. Passengers can also seasonal charter flights to Antalya, Barcelona, Alicante, Izmir and Malta and many other destinations at certain times of the year. The airlines serving the airport include Lufthansa, Lufthansa Regional (operated by Lufthansa CityLine), Aegean Airlines, LOT Polish Airlines, Ryanair and Eurowings.
Wroclaw-Copernicus Airport Amenities
- Wroclaw-Copernicus Airport has duty-free stores.
- It also has several restaurants, bars and coffee shops. It also has shops for grocery, sweets, snacks, souvenirs, gifts, travel accessories, regional products, international press, telephone cards, cosmetics, perfumes, and more.
- There are ATMs and currency exchange outlets, and some outlets of Western Money Transfer.
- Other facilities include a post office, a first aid kit, and a chapel.
Wroclaw-Copernicus Airport Ground Transportation
For ground transportation, passengers can choose from a total of 9 car rental service providers at the airport. These include AVIS, Europcar, Hertz, SIXT, Budget, Enterprise, Express and more.
Wroclaw-Copernicus Airport Parking
There are 4 different car park options. They are ‘Pick Up and Drop Off’ (Car Park A, B and C), ‘Long Term Car Park (Car Park D), ‘VIP Car Park’ and ‘For the Disabled.’
- Car Park A and C costs PLN 4 for every 30 minutes up to first 2 hours, and tops at PLN 40 for a day.
- Car Park costs PLN 4 for every 30 minutes up to first 2 hours, and tops at PLN 40 for a day.
- Car Park D costs PLN 4 for every 30 minutes up to first 2 hours, and tops at PLN 40 for a day.
- VIP Car Park costs PLN 6 for every 30 minutes up to first 2 hours and top at PLN 60 for a day.
- Car park spaces for persons with disabilities (‘For the Disabled’) are situated close to the parking A, B, C, D and VIP.