Book cheap flights to Cyril E. King Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on STT flights. Grab our Cyril E. King Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Cyril E. King Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Serving the island of St. Thomas in the United States Virgin Islands, Cyril E. King Airport is a public airport located about 3 kilometers west of the central business district of Charlotte Amalie. The airport also serves nearby located St. John. It is the busiest airport in the United States Virgin Islands. Owned by Virgin Islands Port Authority, Cyril E. King Airport serves as a focus city for Air Sunshine. The airport offers scheduled passenger flights to a number of destinations such as Fort Lauderdale, Saint Croix, New York, Miami, San Juan, St. Maarten. Virgin Gorda, and more.
Cyril E. King Airport Terminal Features
The two story terminal building of the airport features 11 gates in two departure areas, among which the main section serves flights for the United States and Puerto Rico. The main section of the terminal contains a restaurant and bar, gift shop, and duty-free store.
- The passengers arriving from the United States and Puerto Rico and are over the age of 18, are welcomed with complementary samples of Cruzan Rum.
- There is a flight school at the airport.
Cyril E. King Airport Ground Transportation
- By Private Airport TransportationCaribba Connect offers private transportation to and from the airport.
- By Shared TaxiVI Taxi operates taxi services to and from the airport
Cyril E. King Airport Parking
The airport features parking lots that remain open from 6 AM to 11 PM every day. The parking rates are mentioned below:
- First 15 Minutes- Free
- 16 Minutes to 1 Hour- $2.00
- 1-2 Hours- $4.00
- 2-3 Hours- $6.00
- 3-4 Hours- $8.00
- 4-24 Hours- $10.00 (maximum charge per day)
- Lost Ticket- $10.00