Book cheap flights to Daegu International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on TAE flights. Grab our Daegu International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Daegu International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Daegu International Airport serves the South Korean city of Daegu. It is located in Dong District in the city and is situated about a mile away from Ayanggyo Station. It is a shared facility because it shares its airfield with Republic of Korea Air Force (ROKAF), and is operated by Korea Airports Corporation and Republic of Korea Air Force. Daegu International Airport offers scheduled domestic scheduled flights to Jeju and the national capital Seoul, in addition to several international destinations including Beijing, Shanghai, Taipei, Tokyo and Hong Kong. The airlines serving the airport chiefly include Air China, China Eastern Airlines, Air China, Korean Air and T'way Airlines.
This South Korean airport is locally known as Daegu Gukje Gonghang and Taegu Kukche Konghang. The designing elements of Daegu International Airport symbolize Ouga (the song of five friends: water, rock, pine tree, bamboo, and moon) and the shape of a flying crane.
Daegu International Airport Amenities
- To meet the medical needs of the passengers, there’s pharmacy at the airport. There is also a duty-free shop at the airport.
- The airport has many facility phones installed in its premises.
- Passengers wishing to avail banking and tax refund services can go to the outlets of Daegu Bank and KITS Tax Refund kiosk respectively.
- Travelers can have coffee and delicacies at Angel-in-us Coffee and Dunkin Donuts.
- The airport has reserved facilities for passengers with reduced mobility.
- There’s a 49-room hotel at the airport that offers restaurants, meeting rooms, game rooms, banquet halls, wedding halls and convenience stores.
Daegu International Airport Ground Transport
- For the ground transportation, travelers can choose from city buses, Limousine buses and subways to move in and around the city from the airport.
- One may also choose taxies. These come in small-size, medium-size and deluxe offerings and cost differently.
- Rental car company Samcheonri Rent-A-Car offers its services to and from the airport.
Daegu International Airport Parking
Daegu International Airport’s parking lot can accommodate 830 vehicles at one time, and is open from 05:40 am until the last flight of the day has taken-off.