Book cheap flights to Dalaman Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on DLM flights. Grab our Dalaman Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Dalaman Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Dalaman Airport is an international airport and is one of three such facilities serving south-west Turkey. The airport serves neighborhood of Dalaman and Mugla provinces and their adjoining tourist areas. It is a shared facilities airport that fulfills both public and military commitments.
Leisure travelers prefer Dalaman Airport because of its round-the-clock aerial connectivity with famous holiday destinations like Istanbul, Vienna, Frankfurt, Berlin, Copenhagen, Glasgow, Prague and Helsinki. Passengers can avail scheduled domestic and international flights to over 120 destinations across the rest of Turkey, Europe, North Africa and the Middle East from here. The airlines offering scheduled flights here chiefly include Thomson Airways, Turkish Airlines (operated by AnadoluJet), British Airways, Thomas Cook Airlines, Turkish Airlines and Norwegian Air Shuttle. Note that since Dalaman Airport is preferred by vacation destination hunters, and that’s why majority of its flights are seasonal and not pre-scheduled. The airport has two terminals, one is used for domestic flights and the other is used for international flights.
Dalaman Airport Amenities
Dalaman Airport’s offers a standard range of features and amenities to all its passengers.
- The airport offers paid, fast-speed internet services through Wi-Fi.
- Passengers can visit Airlet Outlet in the airport to purchase toys, bags, accessories, ceramic objects.
- Travelers looking forward to buy duty-free products can visit any of the duty-free stores here like UNIFREE, Bus Gate, Bazar, Accessories, Gate and Best Of.
- Turkey has always been famous for its traditional cuisines and travelers can find the reason behind the fact in any of the several food outlets and beverages stores in the airport.
- The airport also has outlets of some famous American fast-food chains like KFC, McDonald’s, Pizza Hut, Burger King, Cafe Turca, Rainbow Cafe and Goodbye Cafe.
- There are many outlets in the airport that sell a wide range of traditional Turkish household items like handmade products, jewelry, fragrances, cosmetics, carpets, tapis and chocolates.
- Passengers can pursue their banking services in the airport. There are also some Foreign Exchange offices to help the travelers exchange or withdraw money from their respective bank accounts.
Dalaman Airport Ground Transportation
- Travelers to Dalaman Airport can choose from the services to rental cars and buses to move in and around the city.
- The taxi services are available round-the-clock and are placed very close to the terminal. Two such services are Hava? Yer Hizmetleri (HavasLand Services Corp.) and MUTTAS services to Marmaris and Fethiye.
- Passengers wishing to avail rental car services can choose from Europcar, Garenta and AVIS.
- Several taxis and Havas and MUTTAS shuttle service providers offer their shuttle ring services from Dalaman Airport to Marmaris and Fethiye.
Dalaman Airport Parking
Situated in front of the terminal, the airport’s parking lot can hold a maximum of 550 vehicles at a time.