Book cheap flights to Domodedovo International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on DME flights. Grab our Domodedovo International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Domodedovo International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Domodedovo International Airport serves Moscow, Russia. This public-use international airport is located in Domodedovo and is situated about 26 miles away from Moscow. It introduces itself as one of the top three airports in the national capital Moscow and one of the largest airports in the country itself. It is the only privately-owned airport in Moscow. Domodedovo International Airport is a public-use airport that is owned and operated by East Line Group. It serves as a hub for Globus Airlines, Red Wings Airlines, RusLine, S7 Airlines, Ural Airlines, VIM Airlines and Yamal Airlines. The airport offers scheduled flights to several popular domestic destinations including St. Petersburg, Nizhny Novgorod, Sochi, Yekaterinburg, Volgograd and Cherepovets. There are also scheduled international flights to a large number of destinations worldwide (including Delhi, Sharjah, Vienna, London, Tel Aviv, Milan, Istanbul, Munich, Naples, Bangkok and Stockholm) in addition to several seasonal and seasonal charter flights. Some of the major airlines serving the airport are British Airways, Emirates, Etihad Airways, Lufthansa and Thai Airways.
Domodedovo International Airport Airlines
- Passengers at Domodedovo International Airport can avail free Wi-Fi for their smartphones and laptops etc. One can also avail workstation with internet access.
- The airport features currency exchange and banking services in addition to cash desks and several ATMs.
- The airport has lounges that are conveniently located near shops, restaurants and cafes. Several airlines offer business lounge that features complimentary Wi-Fi, hot and cold beverages, shower room and buffet services.
- The airport is dotted with a large number of restaurants, cafes and bars. Some of the famous brands serving here include Subway, Burger King and Foster’s Bar.
- Passengers on a pre-flight shopping spree can visit any of the famous outlets - Heinemann Duty Free, Dufry, Avialine, VIP Duty Free and Swarovski amidst a dozen such outlets.
Domodedovo International Airport Ground Transportation
Travelers can choose from the services of buses, commuter trains, taxis and rental cars to travel to/from Domodedovo International Airport.
- There are 5 car rental services available near the airport - Hertz, Rentmotors, Avis, Europcars and Sixt.
- Taxi services available at the airport are offered by Domtrans and Gett.
Domodedovo International Airport Parking
Passengers can choose to park their vehicles using Short-Term Parking, VIP Parking or Long-Term Parking near the airport.
- There are 990 spaces in Short-Term Parking and free parking is available for first 15 minutes here. Parking charges accrue on an hourly basis.
- VIP Parking space is limited to 25 vehicles at a time and is charged on an hourly basis.
- Long Term parking has over 4200 parking spaces and is spread across 5 zones. It is charged on an hourly or daily basis.
- There are dedicated parking spaces for passengers with special needs.