Colombia's second busiest airport, Enrique Olaya Herrera Airport is a public airport situated in Medellin, Colombia. This airport offers scheduled, charter and general aviation services, and is served by 6 airlines including ADA, Aexpa, EasyFly, LAN Colombia, Satena and Searca. Some of the famous destinations that this airport offers flights to are Armenia, Apartado, Monteria, Tolu, Cucuta and many more.
Enrique Olaya Herrera Airport Amenities
- There are several food joints situated across the airport offering everything from sandwiches to freshly brewed coffee, so have a great time.
- Enrique Olaya Herrera Airport offers many amenities like medical aid, baggage service, lost & found, car parking and much more.
Enrique Olaya Herrera Airport Ground Transportation
- Private taxis are available outside the terminal, so commuting to/from the airport shouldn't be a problem.
- Enrique Olaya Herrera Airport is connected to the city by public bus service which is both affordable and efficient.
- Other ground transportation choices offered include hotel shuttles and airport shuttles.
Enrique Olaya Herrera Airport Parking
Parking is never a worry at the Enrique Olaya Herrera Airport. With provision for both long term and short term stays, finding the right spot is quite easy. Parking area is also patrolled regularly which ensures safety and security of your vehicles.