Book Cheap Flights to Faro Airport
Book cheap flights to Faro Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on FAO flights. Grab our Faro Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Faro Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Faro Airport, locally known as Aeroporto Internacional de Faro, serves the city of Faro in Portugal. This more than 50 year old public airport is located 2.5 miles away from the city. It is owned and operated by ANA Aeroportos de Portugal. Faro Airport serves as hub for Ryanair and TAP Portugal. It offers multiple scheduled passenger flights to several popular international destinations (including London, Cologne, Vienna, Amsterdam, Dublin, Berlin and Frankfurt) and domestic destinations (like the Portuguese cities of Lisbon and Porto). The airport is served by several airlines including British Airways, Lufthansa, Norwegian Air Shuttle, TUI fly Belgium, TAP Portugal and Thomson Airways.
Faro Airport Amenities
- Faro Airport offers free Wi-Fi to all the passengers.
- Travelers can download ANA app on their smartphones and track their flight’s status in real time.
- It has reserved facilities for travelling mothers where they can use baby strollers and baby changing facilities for babies up to 3 years of age.
- Travelers can use the services of Unicambio for exchange currency or to sell and purchase foreign currency from 27 countries. It also facilitates Western Union Money money transfers.
- Any passenger feeling blue or requiring medical assistance can use the first-aid station (it is operated by Portuguese Red Cross) or ask for an ambulance.
- Passengers with special needs can use a specialized care facility called MyWay assistance service to be attended by skilled professionals in the airport.
- All travelers residing outside the European Union are entitled to a refund of the Value Added Tax or VAT on all purchases. They can get their dues cleared on the day of departure.
Faro Airport Ground Transportation
Travelers can choose to explore the city by boarding a bus, taxi, train, tourist car or a shuttle from the airport.
- Passengers to or from Faro Airport can choose from a well-connected network of buses to travel anywhere inside the city.
- To travel further to other Portuguese cities, passengers can go to the local railway station.
- There are some touring car service providers available at the airport like Taxi companies, Algarve T and Rocha T Taxis.
- Taxi service can be booked by walking up to a taxi or by booking over the phone.
- Several travel agencies offer their shuttle service to and from the airport.
Faro Airport Parking
The airport offers two kinds of parking spaces called Kiss & Fly and ANA Parking for all its passengers.
- Kiss & Fly is free for first 10 minutes but can only be used for quick stops like pickup and drop-offs.
- ANA Parking offers a host of professional car care services. It starts from EUR 5 per day and has flexible plans related to low-cost, premium, roofed or open-air options.