Book Cheap Flights to Francisco Sarabia International Airport
Book cheap flights to Francisco Sarabia International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on TRC flights. Grab our Francisco Sarabia International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Francisco Sarabia International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Francisco Sarabia International Airport (formerly known as Torreon International Airport) serves the municipality of Comarca Lagunera and the state of Durango. It is a shared facility that serves both military and civilian aviation purposes, and handles national and international flights. This airport is located in the city of Torreon in the state of Coahuila. Francisco Sarabia International Airport is operated by Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte. This airport was named in honor of Francisco Sarabia Tinoco, the pioneer of commercial aviation in Mexico. Francisco Sarabia International Airport offers scheduled flights to the US cities of Dallas and Mexican City in addition to the Mexican cities of Ciudad Juarez, Queretaro, Guadalajara and Tijuana from here. The airlines serving the airport are Aeromexico, Aeromexico Connect, American Eagle, Interjet, TAR Aerolineas, VivaAerobus and Volaris.
Francisco Sarabia International Airport Amenities
Francisco Sarabia International Airport has received a major renovation and has been significantly expanded to offer a better customer experience.
- The airport’s premises feature kiosks and customer service desks of 6 hotels where passengers can make reservations for their stays. The hotels having desks at the airport are Hotel Crowne Plaza, Hotel Hampton Inn Torreon, Hotel Holiday Inn Express Torreon, Hotel Marriot, Promotora and OCV Laguna.
- There is an ATM of HSBC bank that works round the clock.
- The airport has VIP lounges of various airlines. . These lounges feature comfortable seating, internet services, television and free newspapers in addition to other basic amenities.
- Passengers can purchase books and magazines from four outlets here - The Market, News and Books, Divers and Mini Market.
- Latest and trending fashion accessories are available at Zona Fan and D’Garheti. The latter also sells local arts and souvenirs.
- The airport also has food joints like Promanuez, Carnes Bif, Lala, Boleria AERO SHINE and BIP’S that together serve local delicacies. There are also some restaurants and bars like Sarabia and Frenze that sell a variety of beverages.
Francisco Sarabia International Airport Ground Transportation
- The airport has 5 rental car service providers to choose from - Airways, AVIS, Europcar, Greenmotion and SIXT.
- For those looking for authorized taxi services, there is Transportacion Terrestre del Aeropuerto de Torreon.
Francisco Sarabia International Airport Parking
Passengers can get parking at hourly rates, starting from USD 26 for first hour and tops at USD 250 for a day.