Book cheap flights to Jeju International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on CJU flights. Grab our Jeju International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Jeju International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Jeju International Airport, alternatively known as Jeju Gukje Gonghang and Cheju Kukche Konghang in Korean language, serves Jeju Island in South Korea. It is the second largest airport in South Korea and is situated behind Incheon Airport in Incheon in the city of Jeju. This public-use airport is operated by Korea Airports Corporation and serves as a hub for Jeju Air. It also doubles up to serves as a focus city for Air Busan, Asiana Airlines, Eastar Jet, Jin Air, Korean Air and T'way Airlines.
Jeju International Airport serves many mainland destinations in South Korea, in addition to several international destinations in China, Japan and Taiwan. One can avail domestic flights to several destinations (including Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Cheongju and Gwangju) in addition to international destinations (including Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Bangkok, Shanghai, Osaka, Tokyo, Taipei, Tianjin and Guangzhou). The airport is served by a several airlines including China Eastern Airlines, China Southern Airlines, Korean Air, T'way Airlines and Xiamen Airlines.
Jeju International Airport Amenities
- Travelers can avail banking, currency exchange and ATMs services in the airport. These services are offered by Jeju Bank and Shinhan Bank.
- The airport features a large number of restaurants and cafes. Passengers would also find some branded fast food retail chains like Dunkin Donuts and ice creams majors like Baskin Robbins.
- Passengers on a pre-flight shopping spree can purchase duty-free products at any of the several duty-free stores located in the airport. These stores together sell a wide range of souvenirs, confectionaries, traditional handicrafts and fashion accessories etc.
- Some of the hotels and resorts have their respective kiosks in the airport to facilitate quicker reservations.
- The airport features famous cosmetic stores like 7-Eleven.
- The airport features paid services of a waiting room.
Jeju International Airport Ground Transportation
Travelers can choose to travel in City Buses (to Old and New Jeju), Jeju City Tour Bus and Limousine Bus to travel to and from Jeju International Airport. One can also avail the services of rental cars for the same.
- A trip to Old Jeju or New Jeju in any of the City Buses costs USD 1.05 when paid in cash or USD 1.02 when paid through card.
- The Jeju City Tour Bus would take you around the city in flat USD 4.41.
- A trip in a Limousine Bus usually costs USD 4.41.
- Rental car service providers available at the airport are Lotte, AJ, Jeju and Jeju Island.
Jeju International Airport Parking
Jeju International Airport serves 3 parking zones (Small, Large and Long Stay) for a combined capacity of parking 2500 vehicles at a time.
- Small Car Park costs USD 0.53 for first 30 minutes and USD 0.18 for all subsequent 10 minutes.
- Large Car Park costs USD 0.71 for first 30 minutes and USD 0.35 for all subsequent 10 minutes.
- Long Stay Car costs USD 8.83 on weekdays and USD 13.24 on weekends.