Book Cheap Flights to Kagoshima Airport
Book cheap flights to Kagoshima Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on KOJ flights. Grab our Kagoshima Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Kagoshima Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Kagoshima Airport serves Kagoshima, the capital city of Kagoshima Prefecture in Kyushu Island in Japan. This airport is located in Kirishima and ranks as the second-busiest airport in Kyushu Island. It is also known as Kagoshima Kuko in Japanese language. Kagoshima Airport is a public-use airport operated by Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport and Kagoshima Airport Building Co. Ltd. It serves as a hub for Japan Air Commuter. The airport offers scheduled international flights to Taipei, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Seoul besides scheduled domestic flights to several cities including Tokyo, Osaka, Fukuoka and Nagoya. Some of the popular airlines serving the airport include All Nippon Airways (operated by ANA Wings), China Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Hong Kong Airlines and Japan Airlines.
Kagoshima Airport Amenities
- Kagoshima Airport offers free Wi-Fi to all its passengers. However, one can also use coin-operated internet services (chargeable at the rate of USD 0.91 per 10 minutes) and free PC spaces.
- The airport features free chargers for mobile phones. These chargers are mounted on an intelligent machine that locks the devices during charging and keeps them secure even if the person plugging them has momentarily left the phone unattended.
- For mothers having small kids, there are specialized facilities like baby beds and child-protection seats, baby strollers, baby-friendly restrooms and kids' corner.
- There are currency exchange, banking and ATM services available at the airport.
- There are also postal services, bank deposits and parcel services available at the airport.
- For extra luggage, there are lockers at the airport.
- Nanohana Sky Lounge offers complimentary free soft drinks and Wi-Fi. These two services are in addition to several other paid services like private rooms with massage facility, snacks, alcoholic beverages and photocopies and fax services.
- The airport features more than 10 shopping outlets that sell a wide range of traditional Japanese meals and beverages in addition to baked goods, confectioneries, fashion and travel accessories, and souvenirs.
- There are several restaurants and cafes in the airport that sell a wide range of traditional Japanese meals and beverages.
Kagoshima Airport Ground Transportation
- Travelers can choose to travel in buses, taxis and trains to travel to and from Kagoshima Airport.
- There are 4 bus service providers near the airport. They are Iwasaki Bus Network, Nangoku Kotsu, Kagoshima Kotsu, Sansyu Jidosha, Kyushu Sanko and Miyazaki Kotsu.
Kagoshima Airport Parking
- Kagoshima Airport offers first 2 hours of free parking and it tops at a daily rate of USD 7.30 (for cars) and USD 4.30 for (two wheelers).
- The airport also features Long-term parking facilities for passengers wishing to avail the parking slot for longer length of time.