Book cheap flights to Kansai International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on KIX flights. Grab our Kansai International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Kansai International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Kansai International Airport serves Greater Osaka Area in Japan. It is located within three municipalities on an artificial island in the middle of Osaka Bay, about 25 miles away from Osaka Station in Osaka Prefecture, Japan. This public airport is the international gateway for Japan's Kansai region, which include the major cities of Kyoto, Kobe, and Osaka. Kansai International Airport is known as Kanku and Kansai Kokusai in Japanese language.
It is operated by Kansai Airports and serves as a hub for All Nippon Airways, Japan Airlines, Jetstar Japan, Nippon Cargo Airlines and Peach. Kansai International Airport offers scheduled flights to several international destinations including Beijing, Shanghai, Paris, Delhi, Mumbai, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Seoul, Manila, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Melbourne. It also offers seasonal flights to Vancouver, Auckland, Cairo and some Japanese cities at certain times of the year from here. Some of the major airlines serving the airport include Emirates, KLM, Lufthansa, Thai Airways, Air India, China Southern Airlines and China Eastern Airlines.
Kansai International Airport Amenities
- Kansai International Airport offers free Wi-Fi in select zones and has installed PCs where passengers can browse the internet.
- There are several bank outlets, ATMs and currency exchange offices at the airport premises.
- Passengers can get mobile phones and Wi-Fi routers on rentals.
- Miscellaneous services like postal offices, dental clinics, doctor’s clinic, mobile charging points and copy and fax services are available inside the terminal.
- There are several restaurants, bars and shops that sell a wide range of local and international delicacies. Some of them are open round-the-clock.
- There are designated areas for children to play.
- There are some duty-free shops at the airport terminal.
Kansai International Airport Ground Transportation
Passengers can choose from trains, buses, cars, high-speed ferries, airport shuttles, taxis and rental cars to travel to/from Kansai International Airport.
- Rental car services are offered by Nippon, Nissan, Toyota, Orix and Times.
- Passengers can travel to nearby Haneda Airport by Tokyo Monorail.
- MK Skygate Shuttle offers shuttle services that connect the airport to various residential colonies and workplaces in Kyoto, Kobe or Ashiya.
Kansai International Airport Parking
Kansai International Airport features a two-level, six-story parking facility called P1 and P2. Another set of two-level parking facilities called P3 and P4 are situated nearby.