Book cheap flights to Macau International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on MFM flights. Grab our Macau International Airport International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Macau International Airport International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Macau International Airport (also known as Aeroporto Internacional de Macau in Portuguese language) serves the special administrative region of Macau in China. It is situated on the island of Taipa. This public airport serves as an aerial highway between Mainland China and Taiwan, and as a passenger hub for several destinations in south-east Asia. Macau International Airport is owned by Government of Macau and is operated by Sociedade do Aeroporto Internacional de Macau SARL. It is a hub for Air Macau.
The airport offers scheduled international flights to a large number of destinations including Seoul, Manila, Bangkok, Taipei and Jakarta in addition to a multitude of popular domestic destinations like Chengdu, Shanghai, Beijing, Tianjin and Xiamen. Macau International Airport is majorly served by China Southern Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Thai AirAsia, Cebu Pacific, Shenzhen Airlines, and XiamenAir.
Macau International Airport Amenities
- Macau International Airport’s Plaza Premium Lounge offers a wide range of comfortable seating options, complementary high-speed Wi-Fi, and telephone and fax services. Travelers are also served food and beverages.
- The Plaza Platinum Lounge also has a VIP Room with elegant interiors, ambient lightening and sound-proof systems.
- Passengers on a pre-flight shopping spree can visit Sky Shilla Duty Free shop. It features a delightful range of branded cosmetics, leather goods, and liquors.
Macau International Airport Ground Transportation
Macau International Airport is connected to the city of Macau through a well-developed network of public transit buses, taxis, rental cars, ferries, helicopters, Limousines and regional coach services. One can also get complimentary shuttle bus service from the airport to many important parts of the city.
- Public bus services are offered by Transmac, NEWERA, and TCM.
- Passengers can choose from rental car services of Avis and Happy Mokes.
Macau International Airport Parking
Macau International Airport features dedicated parking zones for two wheelers and four wheelers. The payment is made on hourly or daily basis. Vehicles parked for the first 9 hours are charged by hourly fee, and for vehicles parked for over 10 hours, daily fee will apply.
- Parking a car here costs USD 0.62 per hour, USD 6.23 for a day and USD 99.65 for a month.
- Parking a motorcycle or scooter here costs USD 0.25 per hour, USD 2.49 for a day and USD 24.91 for a month.