Book cheap flights to Manas International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on FRU flights. Grab our Manas International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Manas International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Manas International Airport serves Bishkek, the national capital of Kyrgyzstan. This airport is located 16 miles away from the capital city. It is locally known as Manas el aral?q aeroportu (in Kyrgyz language) and was renamed to its current name in the honor of the national hero, Manas.
Manas International Airport is a shared facility that serves both civil and military purposes. It is a hub for Air Bishkek, Avia Traffic Company, Kyrgyzstan Air Company and Sky Bishkek. The airport offers scheduled domestic flights (to Batken and Osh) and international flights to major destinations including St. Petersburg, Moscow, Istanbul, Delhi, Dubai, and Tashkent. The airlines connecting Manas International Airport to the rest of the world chiefly include Air Kyrgyzstan, China Southern Airlines, flydubai, Uzbekistan Airways, Ural Airlines and Turkish Airlines.
Manas International Airport Amenities
- Travelers can relax in massage chairs before or after their journey.
- There is an ATM at the airport.
- Passengers can buy local mobile SIM cards and related cell phone accessories from the airport.
- The airport is dotted with several shops that sell local delicacies, beverages, cosmetics, perfumery, souvenirs and fashion accessories. In addition to them, there is also a duty-free shop that sells all the above-mentioned items plus tobacco products, alcoholic beverages, cosmetics and jewelry.
- The airport has a cafe and a bar selling snacks, fast foods and beverages. There is also a vending machine at the airport.
- There are banking and currency exchange services at the airport.
- Passengers flying by any airline of any class of service can enjoy the services of business lounge at the airport.
- The airport features a ‘Namazkhana’ where Muslim travelers can sit and pray.
- Traveling mothers can make use of a ‘Mother-and-Baby’ room.
- Newspapers, magazines and bestselling books are also sold at the airport.
- The airport has a pharmacy too.
Manas International Airport Ground Transportation
Taxi Manas is the preferred city taxi service. It serves some luxury services including power accessories, stereo, DVR, GPS-navigation and First Aid kits. It costs about USD 7 for a trip to travel to the airport from the city, and about USD 9 to travel from the airport to the city center.
Manas International Airport Parking
- Manas International Airport serves its passengers with advanced grade of parking system called Automated Parking System. It is fast, secure and helps in orderly entry and exits at the parking zones.
- Passengers can choose to park their vehicles in paid guarded parking lot (called Osh), free secured parking (called Issyk-Kul), free secured parking (called Karakol) and free secured parking (called Batken).