Book Cheap Flights to Martinique Aime Cesaire International Airport
Book cheap flights to Martinique Aime Cesaire International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on FDF flights. Grab our Martinique Aime Cesaire International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Martinique Aime Cesaire International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Martinique Aime Cesaire International Airport serves Fort-de-France, the capital of Martinique department in French West Indies. It is located in Le Lamentin, which is a suburb of the capital Fort-de-France. This public airport is also known as Aeroport International Martinique Aime Cesaire in French language (in honor of a noted French poet Aime Cesaire) and was opened in 1950. Martinique Aime Cesaire International Airport is operated by Aeroports Francais. It is a hub for Ava Air and a focus city for Air Caraibes and Air Antilles Express.
Martinique Aime Cesaire International Airport offers flights to the Caribbean and the American continent including major destinations like Barbados, Cuba, Cayenne, Grenade, Guyana, Trinidad and Saint Vincent (the Caribbean), Miami and Montreal (the US) and Paris (in France). It also offers domestic charter and seasonal charter flights. Famous airlines associated with the airport include Corsair International, XL Airways France, Air France, Air Transat, Air Canada Rouge and LIAT.
Martinique Aime Cesaire International Airport Amenities
- Passengers can buy books, magazines and bestselling novels from Aeropresse.
- Cellular connections or SIM cards can be purchased from Digicel counter.
- Fragrance offers more than 40 brands of perfumes and cosmetics in the airport.
- La Boutique is the best place to purchase local handicrafts, confectionery, spices, spirits, decoration articles and tableware.
- The airport features several food outlets that serve local delicacies and beverages.
- Macintosh sells beautiful flowers like chrysanthemums and other flowers famous in Martinique.
- Tilo sells various types of t-shirts, textiles, hats, baskets, basketwork, bath sheets, jewelry, tableware, decorative objects, pottery, musical instruments and paintings.
- Passengers looking for duty-free products can visit DUFRY, the new duty-free sign of the airport, has 1300 points of sale in 43 countries.
Martinique Aime Cesaire International Airport Ground Transportation
The travelers can choose to commute by rental cars or taxis to/from the airport.
- Passengers can choose the rental services of Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Jumbo Car, National Citer Martinique, Pop’s Car, Rent a Car, Thrifty and Auloc.
- Taxi services are provided by Taxi Martinque. These taxis are stationed outside the airport and are payable by the taximeter.
Martinique Aime Cesaire International Airport Parking
- Martinique Aime Cesaire International Airport has an open-air car park with 1600 seats facing the terminal. The services are available 24x7, and can be paid in full using credit card, banknotes and coins.
- One can also use the guarded park from 0530 hrs to 2330 hrs every day. The vehicles parked are under round the clock surveillance and are cleaned while the owner is not around.