Multan International Airport, officially known as Muhammad Bin Qasim International Airport, is situated 10 kms away from the city of Multan in Punjab, Pakistan. It is not a very large airport when compared to other airports in Pakistan as it mainly caters to the citizenry of Multan, Vehari, Khanewal, Muzzafargarh, Rajanpur and Sahiwal. Some of the destinations which the airports connects are Karachi, Dubai, Islamabad, Sharjah, Madina, Jeddah etc. Some of the airlines which operate to and from the airport are Air Indus, Pakistan International Airlines, Shaheen Air. Great savings on Multan International Airport last minute flights on CheapOair.ca.
Multan International Airport Amenities
- Read a book or just relax awhile waiting for your flight, as the airport offers you spacious departure and arrival lounges. The arrival lounge can hold up to 135 passengers, while the departure lounge can comfort around 300 passengers. The departure lounge provides you with a prayer room, a washroom and as well as an allocated prayer area.
- The arrival lounge and nearby area offers you some snack shops to appease your hunger.
- The check-in area is equipped with roughly 50 counters
- The terminal can handle up to two narrow body aircraft at once.
- The airport also houses a CIP lounge to handle premium and VIP guests.
Multan International Airport Ground Transportation
- Hire a car at the departure terminal to drive down to your favorite Multan destination the moment you arrive
- Renting a taxi is another option. Every terminal is connected to the main city and other main destinations around the city. One of the leading and among the best car services available is Metro Radio Cab Multan.
Multan International Airport Parking
Multan Airport houses two general parking areas which can house around 115 cars and one VIP car parking area which can suffice 25 cars. Short term and long term parking facilities are available.