Book cheap flights to Narita International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on NRT flights. Grab our Narita International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Narita International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Narita International Airport serves Greater Tokyo Area in Japan. It is located about 37 miles away from central Tokyo in Chiba Prefecture at the outskirts of Narita. This airport is also known as Narita Kokusai Kuko (in Japanese), and Tokyo Narita Airport. The airport was formerly called New Tokyo International Airport or Shin Tokyo Kokusai Kuko in Japanese. Narita International Airport ranks amongst the busiest airports in the country and is operated by Narita Airport Authority. It is a hub for All Nippon Airways, Delta Air Lines, Japan Airlines, Jetstar Japan, Nippon Cargo Airlines, Peach, United Airlines and Vanilla Air.
The airport offers scheduled international flights to major worldwide destinations including Moscow, Mexico City, Vladivostok, Paris, Beijing, Shanghai, Delhi, Rome, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seoul and Hong Kong) and Japanese cities (like Hiroshima, Osaka and Komatsu. The airport also offers seasonal, charter and seasonal charter flights to Toronto, Bangkok, Manila and Luxor at certain times of the year. The airlines serving the airport include British Airways, China Southern Airlines, Emirates, Etihad Airways, KLM, LOT Polish Airlines, Qatar Airways and Turkish Airlines.
Narita International Airport Amenities
- Narita International Airport features free and paid Wi-Fi services.
- Passengers can purchase SIM cards of NTT, U-Next, Sony Network and Telecomsquare to talk over their cellphones.
- The airport features banking and currency exchange services in addition to cash dispensers (or ATMs).
- The airport features 3 lounges called Narita TraveLounge, Travelers’ Lounge Rassurants and TEI Lounge with standard services free newspapers, complimentary soft drinks etc.. Passengers on a pre-flight shopping spree can purchase duty free shopping items Japan DutyFree GINZA and LOTTEDUTY FREE.
- Assorted services like barber shops, beauty salons, nail art, body care, massage chair, showers and nap rooms are also available at the airport.
Narita International Airport Ground Transportation
Narita International Airport Parking
- Narita International Airport offers 4 different car parking options. They are called P-1, P-2, P-3 and P-5.
- They all attract different parking facilities and rentals but allow discounts for vehicles entered between 12 am and 8:00 am and leave between 10:00 pm and 2:00 am.
- Parking rates start from as low as USD 1.90 for first 3.5 hours, post which they adopt flat rates for up to 24 hours.