Negril Aerodrome, also known as Negril Airport is an important domestic aerodrome of Jamaica. Located just 4.5 miles north of Negril Point, its proximity to major resorts makes it an ideal choice for tourists visiting on leisure as well business trips. Its main purpose is to cater to the tourist requirements of this area, primarily Montego Bay. Negril Aerodrome handles an annual traffic of nearly 80,000 passengers. Great savings on Negril Aerodrome last minute flights on CheapOair.ca.
Negril Aerodrome Airport Amenities
- Negril aerodrome offers domestic flights only that means smaller queues and lesser time. You can forget about all the customs and immigration hassles while boarding at Negril.
- Forgot to get a gift or looking for a way to pass your time? Check out the shops the airport to pick up something you might want to take home as souvenir for friends and family.
- Stay connected with your friends and family through the wi-fi at Negril Airport.
Negril Aerodrome Airport Ground Transportation
- The best way to get your Negril resort from the aerodrome is to opt for the pick services offered by the resort you are staying in. Get whisked from the doorstep of the airport to that of your comfortable room, in no time.
- Find car rental companies right at the exit of the airport. All you need is a valid local drivers' licence or an International Drivers' Permit and you are all set to start driving in Negril.
- Taxis can be found on the Lower/Arrival Level islands in front of each terminal under the yellow sign indicating Taxis.
- Negril Aerodrome also offers an airport taxi service to your preferred Negril destination.
Negril Aerodrome Parking
There is a small parking facility at Negril Airport. Please pre-book your spot if you wish to park your car overnight in order to get confirmed parking.