Book cheap flights to Novosibirsk Tolmachevo Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on OVB flights. Grab our Novosibirsk Tolmachevo Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Novosibirsk Tolmachevo Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Novosibirsk Tolmachevo Airport serves Novosibirsk, Russia’s third largest city. This airport is the eighth-busiest airport in the country and is situated about 9 miles away from Novosibirsk. It connects some major Asian cities like Seoul, Shanghai and Hong Kong) to Europe and also serves as a diversion airport on Polar route 1. Novosibirsk Tolmachevo Airport is the busiest airport in Siberia. This public-use airport is operated by Novaport and serves as a hub for Angara Airlines, Globus Airlines, NordStar and S7 Airlines.
There are scheduled flights to several major Russian cities like Moscow, St. Petersburg, Vladivostok and Yekaterinburg in addition to international destinations like Dubai, Beijing, Prague, Seoul, Bangkok and Hong Kong. There are also seasonal flights to famous destinations including Thessaloniki, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Munich and Shanghai from this airport. Novosibirsk Tolmachevo Airport is served by several airlines including China Southern Airlines, Aeroflot, S7 Airlines and Ural Airlines.
Novosibirsk Tolmachevo Airport Amenities
- The airport features several restaurants, bars, coffee shops and ice cream parlors. There are also bakeries, confectioneries shops, and a pizzeria.
- The airport offers free Wi-Fi for smartphones, iPads and laptops.
- For the shopaholics, there are shops where they can buy accessories, perfumes, cosmetics, souvenirs, confectioneries, travel accessories, electronic gadgets and mobile SIM cards. One can also purchase exclusive Formula 1 or F1 merchandize like sports gears from McLaren and Ferrari from Formula 1 shop.
- The airport is dotted with several ATMs.
- For banking and currency exchange services, there is Bank Levoberezhniy located at the airport.
- The airport also offers postal services, money transfer, and print media subscription at the post office located inside the airport.
- CJSC Apteka 36.6 is the largest retail drugstore chain in Russia, and it serves Novosibirsk Tolmachevo Airport for a wide range of pharmacies.
- Passengers can make local, STD and ISD calls from any of the 4 payphones at the terminals.
Novosibirsk Tolmachevo Airport Ground Transportation
Passengers can avail taxi, bus and minibus taxi services to travel to and from Novosibirsk Tolmachevo Airport.
Novosibirsk Tolmachevo Airport Parking
Novosibirsk Tolmachevo Airport features 3 different options for parking. They are Short Term, Long-Term and Free Parking.
- Short-Term Parking is free for first 15 minutes.
- Long-Term Parking is spread across 3 zones and is billed on a daily basis. It has a maximum capacity of 750 parking spaces spread across three zones.
- Free Parking can sustain 200 vehicles at a time.