Serving as a public airport, Philip S W Goldson International Airport is the major hub for Tropic Air and Maya Island Air. Located in Ladyville, the airport is named after a former politician, Phillip Stanley Wilberforce Goldson. Top airlines offering scheduled passenger services through this airport include American Airlines, Tropic Air, United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, US Airways and many more. Some of the destinations covered by the airlines serving through this airport include Flores, San Salvador, Miami, Los Angeles, Punta Gorda and more.
Philip S W Goldson International Airport Amenities
- The Departure Lounge is home to many duty free shops offering an excellent collection of cosmetics, jewelry, spirits and other amazing duty free products. The Ticketing Concourse and the Arrival Hall is also home to a few shops offering great good to purchase.
- The Departure Lounge is home to the Jets Bar, here you can sip your favorite drink and enjoy the beautiful setting while waiting for your flight. Terminal 1 & Terminal 2 is also home to a few restaurants and bars.
- Keeping in mind your banking needs, the airport offers ATM Machines in both the terminals and a branch of the Atlantic Bank Limited in Terminal 2.
Philip S W Goldson International Airport Ground Transportation
- Many of the international rental companies including Avis, Thrifty, Budget and many more have their offices at the Philip S W Goldson International Airport.
- Many of the travel agencies offer regular ground transportation services through this airport.
- Destination Management Ltd and the Discovery Expeditions Belize Ltd have their offices right outside the terminal building.