Book cheap flights to Reno- Tahoe International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on RNO flights. Grab our Reno-Tahoe International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Reno-Tahoe International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Reno-Tahoe International Airport is a public and military use airport serving the city of Reno in Washoe County, Nevada, US. It is Nevada’s second busiest commercial airport, located around 3.7 miles southeast of downtown Reno. Built by Boeing Transport Inc. in 1929, it hosts Reno Air National Guard Base of the US Air Force. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is owned and operated by Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority.
From this airport, passengers can avail scheduled domestic flights to Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Long Beach, Denver, Phoenix, Oakland, San Diego, San Jose and Seattle from here. They can also avail domestic seasonal connectivity to Atlanta, Minneapolis, Houston and Salt Lake City. The airlines connecting Reno-Tahoe International Airport to these destinations chiefly include American Eagle¸ Delta Connection, United Airlines, Southwest Airlines and Allegiant Air.
Reno-Tahoe International Airport Amenities
- Reno-Tahoe International Airport offers free Wi-Fi to all its passengers.
- Passengers can enjoy a wide range of delicious meals and drinks at the airport at Timber Ridge, McDonald's and Wild Garlic Pizza & Pub. The airport is dotted with several vending machines.
- The airport has 5 ATMs that are operated by Wells Fargo Bank.
- Travelers can make free local and toll-free phone calls from the courtesy phones here. They can also purchase pre-paid calling cards for making calls around the world. .
The airport offers gaming machine.
- Travelers can drop their letters in the US mailbox or use FedEx Express drop box for sending couriers.
- Passengers can charge their electric vehicles for free in the public parking area.
Reno-Tahoe International Airport Ground Transportation
Passengers can choose from rental cars, taxis, shuttles, buses and Limousines to travel to and from the airport.
- For those looking for rideshare services, Uber and Lyft are the obvious choices at the airport.
- There are 9 rental car companies to choose from - AVIS, Alamo, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National, Payless, and Thrifty.
- There are 11 onsite taxi service providers near the airport including All Star Taxi, Anytime Taxi and Capital Cab.
- The on-demand Limousine service is offered by 11 companies including Bell Luxury Limousine, Discover Lake Tahoe, La Dolce Vita, and Sierra West Limousine.
- Those looking for public transport can choose city buses or RTC Access - the latter provides door-to-door, prescheduled transportation for people with disabilities who meet the eligibility criteria.
- Shuttle services are both free and paid. Free service is sponsored by local hotels and paid service is offered by 3 service providers - Airport Mini Bus, North Lake Tahoe Express, and South Tahoe Airport.
Reno-Tahoe International Airport Parking
Reno-Tahoe International Airport offers short-term and long-term parking, and can sustain approximately 1900 vehicles (this number is inclusive of almost 1100 covered parking spaces) at a time. An additional Long -Term Surface Lot is also present near the terminal and has a capacity of 1450 vehicles.
- The airport offers free parking at the Cell Phone Waiting Lot, however the vehicles must be attended at all times.
- Short -Term Parking costs $1 for first 30 minutes, $2 for the first hour and $1 per hour for a maximum of $24 per day.
- Long -Term Parking costs $1 for the first 30 minutes, $2 for the first hour, and $1 per hour for a maximum of $14 per day.
- Long -Term Parking (or Surface Lot) costs $1 for the first 30 minutes, $2 for the first hour and $1 per hour at a maximum of $10 per day.