Book Cheap Flights to Rome Ciampino Airport
Book cheap flights to Ciampino-GB Pastine International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on CIA flights. Grab our Ciampino-GB Pastine International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Ciampino-GB Pastine International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Ciampino-GB Pastine International Airport is the second international airport of the Italian capital Rome and it stands behind Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport. It is known as Ciampino-Aeroporto Internazionale GB Pastine in Italian language and Rome Ciampino Airport in English language. The airport is a shared facility fulfilling civilian and military commitments. Ciampino-GB Pastine International Airport is situated 7.5 miles away from Rome and lies near the Greater Ring Road (locally known as Grande Raccordo Anulare or GRA). It is operated by Aeroporti di Roma and serves as a base for Ryanair. It offers scheduled flights to several international destinations including Athens, Berlin, Budapest, Copenhagen, Dublin, London, Madrid, Sofia, Stockholm, Warsaw, Lisbon, Prague and Valencia. One can also avail seasonal flights to Gothenburg, Ibiza, Palma de Mallorca and few other destinations at certain times of the year. The airport is served by only two airlines - Ryanair and Wizz Air.
Ciampino-GB Pastine International Airport Amenities
- Passengers having lost track of their luggage or other pieces of personal belongings can contact the ‘Lost & Found’ counter at the information desk near the ‘Arrivals.’
- Passengers can avail banking services at Banca di Roma (or the Bank of Rome). The airport is also dotted with several ATMs or cash dispensers.
- There are specialized zones for young children to play around.
- The airport has many restaurants, cafes and bars that sell traditional delicacies and beverages, in addition to popular European meals.
- The airport has a duty-free store and other dedicated outlets that sell quality fashion accessories, cosmetics, alcoholic beverages, jewelry, perfumes and other souvenirs.
- Passengers can avail the facility of a VIP hall and lounge with snack bar.
- The airport has reserved facilities for passengers with reduced mobility.
Ciampino-GB Pastine International Airport Ground Transportation
Passengers to or from Ciampino-GB Pastine International Airport can choose to travel in taxis, buses and trains from various parts of the city.
- Passengers are advised to choose only official metered taxis. They are white in color and sport a TAXI sign on their top.
- Those wishing to go to Rome can take a bus to the railway station and then from there board a train to Rome. A possible alternative is to board a bus to the central train station in Rome.
- COTRAL buses run every 15 minutes from the airport to the Anagnina stop of Subway Line A.