Book cheap flights to Siem Reap-Angkor International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on REP flights. Grab our Siem Reap-Angkor International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Siem Reap-Angkor International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Siem Reap-Angkor International Airport serves the city of Siem Reap in Siem Reap Province, Cambodia. This city is a popular tourist destination and is situated close to Angkor Wat. Siem Reap-Angkor International Airport, also called Aeroport International de Siem Reap-Angkor in French language, is the busiest airport in Cambodia in terms of passenger traffic. It is a hub for Cambodia Angkor Air and Sky Angkor Airlines.
Siem Reap-Angkor International Airport offers scheduled flights to multiple international destinations including Seoul, Bangkok, Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Manila, Chengdu, Hanoi, Guangzhou, Singapore, Chengdu and Phnom Penh. It also offers charter, seasonal and seasonal charter flights to other locations including Chengdu, Macau, Taipei and Shenzhen. The airport is served by many airlines including China Eastern Airlines, China Southern Airlines, Cambodia Angkor Air, Bangkok Airways, AirAsia and Thai Airways (operated by Thai Smile).
Siem Reap-Angkor International Airport Facilities
- Passengers can choose to relax before or after their flight in Plaza Premium Lounge. It has luxurious private resting suites, a spa and a Champagne and Tapas Bar with a wide variety of vintage and non-vintage brands and several freshly-made food and drinks.
- Those looking for souvenirs or a selection of branded liquor and tobacco can go to Attwood Duty Free or Veayo.
- Two outlets of Bambou Indochine and Smateria are the go-to places for trending fashion accessories.
- Dufry Cambodia offers distinguished branded products including cosmetics, skin care, perfumes, watches, jewelry and accessories, confectionery, and wine.
- BBQ Chicken offers freshly-made chicken delicacies made in olive oil.
- Those looking for coffee, seasonal fruit shakes, homemade ice cream, fresh bread, delicious sandwiches and cakes can visit the Blue Pumpkin. Outlets of Burger King, Costa Coffee, and Starbucks are also available at the airport.
- For providing medical assistance, there is pharmacy at the airport.
Siem Reap-Angkor International Airport Parking
Parking at Phnom Penh International Airport is available on hourly basis. Car parking fee here starts from USD 0.60, a van costs USD 0.90 and a bus costs USD 1.60 for the first hour.