Book cheap flights to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on CGK flights. Grab our Soekarno-Hatta International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Soekarno-Hatta International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Soekarno-Hatta International Airport is the primary airport serving the Greater Jakarta area on the island of Java in Indonesia. It is the largest airport in Indonesia and the busiest in the southern hemisphere. This public airport is located at Benda, about 12 miles away from central Jakarta and is named in honor of the island nation’s first President and Vice-President- Soekarno and Mohammad Hatta. Soekarno-Hatta International Airport is owned by Government of Indonesia and is operated by PT Angkasa Pura II. It is a hub for Batik Air, Cardig Air, Citilink, Garuda Indonesia, Indonesia AirAsia, Lion Air, Nam Air and Sriwijaya Air. This airport is locally known as Bandar Udara Internasional Soekarno-Hatta in Indonesian language and is abbreviated as SHIA or Soetta.
Soekarno-Hatta International Airport offers scheduled international flights to a large number of destinations including Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Abu Dhabi, Taipei, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, London, Melbourne, Shenzhen, Mumbai, Singapore and Ho Chi Minh City in addition to several domestic destinations. This airport is served by Emirates, Etihad Airways, Qatar Airways, KLM, XiamenAir, Thai Lion Air, Thai Airways, Cathay Pacific and China Southern Airlines.
Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Amenities
- There is free Wi-Fi available at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport.
- The airport features a golf course, located on the left side of its main gate.
- The airport has Sheraton Airport Hotel. The hotel has 4 floors offering 220 guest rooms and is located on the left side of the main exit road.
- Soekarno-Hatta International Airport features 5 lounges at its departure area. Some of these lounges are reserved for business class passengers of various airlines.
- Passengers on a pre-flight shopping spree can purchase gifts items, souvenirs and traditional crafts from duty-free and souvenir shops located at the airport. One can also take time to go to the ‘Shopping Arcade’ at the airport.
- The airport features a cafeteria and some restaurants that together sell a wide range of delicious meals and beverages.
Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Ground Transportation
Travelers to/from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport can choose to commute in any of the several transport options like airport shuttles, trains, buses, taxis, and cars.