Book cheap flights to Venice Marco Polo Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on VCE flights. Grab our Venice Marco Polo Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Venice Marco Polo Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Venice Marco Polo Airport is the international airport serving the Italian city of Venice, Italy. It is located on the mainland about 5 miles away from the city in Tessera. Venice is an extremely popular leisure destination and consequently Venice Marco Polo Airport offers several scheduled flights to many famous European metropolitan cities in addition to numerous seasonal flights to the United States, Canada and the Middle East. This public airport is the fifth busiest airport in Italy and is operated by SAVE S.p.A.
Venice Marco Polo Airport serves as a focus city for Volotea and easyJet. The airport offers scheduled flights to several international destinations including Paris, Vienna, London, Glasgow, Brussels, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam, Zurich, Copenhagen, Dubai, Warsaw, Frankfurt and Munich. It also offers seasonal and seasonal charter flights to destinations including Athens, Montreal, Toronto, Barcelona, Seoul and New York at certain times of the year. The airport is chiefly served by Air France, American Airlines, British Airways, Brussels Airlines, Emirates, Etihad Airways, KLM, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Qatar Airways and Thomas Cook Airlines.
Venice Marco Polo Airport Amenities
- Venice Marco Polo Airport offers free Wi-Fi to all its passengers.
- The airport features Marco Polo Club VIP Lounge - it is a prepaid VIP lounge that serves snacks, beverages, magazines, satellite TV, Wi-Fi and free Wi-Fi TV with international channels on smartphones and laptops.
- Passengers can purchase branded fashion accessories from any of the several stores at the airport.
- The airport has a duty-free store called Aelia Duty Free.
- It offers a large number of cafes, restaurants and bars.
- Passengers can avail banking services and currency withdrawal and exchange services from Banca Monte Paschi Siena at the airport.
Venice Marco Polo Airport Ground Transportation
Travelers can choose to travel to Venice Marco Polo Airport using a self-driven car, train, bus, taxi, chauffeur service, rental cars, ridesharing, water transport service and motorboat.
- Travelers can avail rail connections from Venice Marco Polo Airport to Venezia Mestre and Venezia Santa Lucia railway stations.
- Taxi service is provided by Cooperativa Artigiana Radiotaxi.
- One can choose from any of the several rental car service providers - Autoeuropa, Autovia, Avis, Europcar Italia, Hertz, Locauto Rent, Auto Servizi Maggiore, Noleggiare, Winrent and Sixt.
- Passengers can enjoy water transport service provided by Alilaguna from the airport to Venice and Venetian islands.
Venice Marco Polo Airport Parking
- Travelers to Venice Marco Polo Airport can choose from several parking zones to park their vehicles near the airport. These parking zones are -Short Term, Park Bus, Il Milione, Speedy Park, P2 - Long Stay Uncovered, Park 1 Covered, Park 1 Uncovered, Park 3 Long Stay, P4 - Long Stay Uncovered, P5 - Long Stay Uncovered, P7 - Long Stay Uncovered and Top Car Parking.
- There are dedicated parking zones for travelers with special needs.