Air Astana Classes of Service
Air Astana is the flag carrier of Kazakhstan, founded in August 2001. The airline has its headquarters at Almaty, Kazakhstan. With a fleet of 37 aircraft, Air Astana flights fly to 64 national and international destinations. Passengers can buy Air Astana tickets for Azerbaijan, China, Egypt, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, India, and Iran to name a few destinations.
Air Astana has its hubs at Almaty International Airport and Nursultan Nazarbayev International Airport. The airline has codeshare agreements with Air France, Air India, Asiana Airlines, Bangkok Airways, Cathay Pacific, Etihad Airways, KLM, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, S& Airlines, Turkish Airlines, and Ukraine International Airlines.
Air Astana Fleet
Air Astana fleet comprises - 5 (Airbus A320-200), 3 (Airbus A320neo), 2 (Airbus A321-200), 1 (Airbus A321LR), 4 (Airbus A321neo), 4 (Boeing 757-200), 3 (Boeing 767-300ER), 6 (Embraer 190), 5 (Embraer 190-E2).
Air Astana Baggage Allowance
Air Astana baggage allowance differs depending upon the class of service. To get information on the same, you are advised to visit the airline's website.
- When you book Air Astana flight tickets for the Business Class you get to enjoy fully flat-bed seats.
- On medium and long-haul international flights, passengers are given amenity kits from the popular brand - Bric’s and Radley.
- Passengers who are traveling with little babies are provided baby packs featuring all the essentials relevant for hygiene and comfort.
- The Business Class passengers are served the best culinary flavours from across the world.
- There's personal inflight entertainment system featuring a great variety of movies, popular television shows, and various music genres.
- Passengers get access to Business Class lounges around the world.
- The Economy Sleeper is available on selected international flights. It's available on flights between Astana, and London Heathrow, Paris, and Frankfurt.
- Passengers traveling in Economy Sleeper get to enjoy more space and privacy with a row of three Economy Class seats for each passenger.
- There's inflight personal entertainment for passengers featuring the latest blockbusters, music, and games.
- Economy Sleeper passengers get 30 kg of check-in baggage allowance.
- They get to enjoy priority check-in, boarding, and disembarkation.
- They get a Business Class amenity kit.
- The Economy Sleeper tickets are fully changeable and refundable.
- Economy Sleeper passengers also get access to Air Astana’s dedicated Business Class lounge at Astana International Airport, and at other Business Class lounges in London, Frankfurt, and Paris.
Air Astana Onboard Dining
- Enjoy the highest standards of service when you buy Air Astana flight tickets for Economy Class.
- Get set to delight in appetizing meals featuring flavors from Central Asia, Arabia, Asia, and Europe. There's also the choice of the local and international alcoholic, and non-alcoholic beverages available on all national, and international flights.
- There's in-flight entertainment to keep passengers entertained. Travelers get to enjoy a range of the latest and classic movies, e-books and documentaries, along with a variety of newspapers.
- To ensure passengers arrive fresh and rejuvenated at their destination, the airline offers a crisp white pillow and a blanket on request.
- Travelers are also offered amenity kits for extra comfort.
- The Economy Class cabin features ergonomic seats ensuring a relaxed journey for passengers.
Air Astana offers its guests delicious meals, featuring flavors from across Central Asia, Arabia, Asia, and Europe. The menus are crafted keeping freshness, nutritional values, and a range of tastes in mind. For passengers having special dietary requirements, there's an extensive selection of special menus. Along with appetizing meals, travelers also get to enjoy an interesting choice of wines, and champagne to enhance the dining experience. On selected routes, travelers get to enjoy an espresso, latte, or cappuccino or any other beverage from an extensive selection. Air Astana In-Flight Entertainment
Passengers get to enjoy personal entertainment on flights longer than 3 hours duration. You can choose to enjoy an interesting movie or decide to watch one of your favorite television programs. There are also video games, and puzzles, and a choice of children's programs for kids. Passengers can choose from an extensive range of music, and a wide variety of styles.Air Astana Web Check-In
For passengers who buy Air Astana tickets or grab Air Astana flight deals, the airline offers the facility of web check-in to help them save time that gets wasted at the check-in counters at the airport. The online check-in facility is available from 24 hours up to 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time of the flight.