Looking for cheap Air India flights, CheapOair.ca is here to help. We are offering exciting discounts on Air India flight tickets for both domestic and international destinations. Go through our wide range of deals and pick the one that suits your budget the most. CheapOair.ca is a one-stop website for all your travel bookings, from cheap flight fares, and vacation packages to deals on hotels, and car rentals we offer them all. To know more about our deals, and discounts, get in touch with our team of travel experts available around the clock to answer all your travel queries, and help you grab the best flight deals.
Book Cheap Air India Flights
Founded on 15 October 1932, Air India is the flag carrier of India, headquartered in New Delhi. The airline is owned by Air India Limited. Air India is a government-owned enterprise. With a fleet of 172 aircraft, Air India flights fly to 94 domestic and international destinations. The airline has its hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, and its secondary hub is at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport. Air India is the largest international carrier out of India. The airline became the 27th member of Star Alliance on 11 July 2014.
Air India's subsidiaries include - Air India Express, and Alliance Air. And its Focus cities include - Chennai International Airport, Cochin International Airport, Kempegowda International Airport (Bangalore), Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport (Kolkata), Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (Hyderabad), Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (Ahmedabad), and Trivandrum International Airport.
Air India offers three classes of service -
- First Class
- Executive Class
- Economy Class
- Air India's First Class exemplifies the true meaning of luxury. The plush carpet, and little extras makes it far above the ordinary. The interiors are pleasing to the eye.
- The First-Class cabin seats just 12 passengers ensuring you are highly comfortable.
- It offers highly cozy, 180-degree recline, sleeperette, ensuring you disembark at your destination, just as fresh.
- Passengers having booked Air India flight tickets are served stimulating cocktails followed by a range of the most delicious entrees.
- Passengers can make their choice from a selection of entrees that leave no taste unexplored. Travelers are served everything from succulent grilled Lamb chops and Parmesan Cheese Omelettes to delicious Chicken Malai Kabab and the regal Shahi Korma. The vintage wine or a smooth champagne is served as accompaniment.
- Travelers can also indulge in duty-free shopping onboard. The airline's Sky Bazaar range features well-acclaimed brands, and more.
This Class is a haven for business and leisure travellers.
- Executive Class features spacious cabins and plush seats.
- There're aisle or window seats for every passenger on 747 aircraft.
- Passengers in Executive Class are served delectable entrees accompanied by wine.
- They are offered exclusive check-in facility.
- There's also a lounge facility for the Executive Class passengers.
Air India's Economy Class is just perfect for the budget-minded travelers.
Economy Class seats feature well positioned movie screens for cinematic viewing pleasure.
- Passengers having Air India reservations in Economy Class are served complimentary refreshments/meals.
- Travelers are served choice of continental and Indian cuisines - non vegetarian/ vegetarian on all international flights.
- Passengers get pure vegetarian refreshments/meals on domestic flights.
- They're offered complimentary liquor/wine on all international routes.
- Economy Class features improved illumination & temperature control systems.
Passengers having bought Air India tickets are served complimentary refreshments/meals on all Air India operated flights. Passengers on international flights are served breakfast, lunch, and dinner. On domestic flights, travellers are offered breakfast, hi tea, lunch, dinner, and supper. There are also religious meals, medical and dietary meals, and meals for children, and babies.
Air India In-Flight Entertainment
When you travel in Air India, rest assured you will stay entertained throughout your journey. For entertainment of passengers, the airline offers movies, TV shows, music, news, and more. In-flight entertainment is not available on the Airbus fleet of aircrafts at present.
Air India Domestic Flight Routes
The domestic destinations where Air India flights fly to include - Mumbai, Bengaluru, Delhi, Srinagar, Jammu, Dharamshala, Amritsar, Goa, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Guwahati, and more.
Air India International Flight Routes
The international destinations where Air India flies to include - Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, London, New York, Dubai, and plenty more destinations around the world.
Air India Loyalty Programs and Miles Promotions
Air India’s frequent flyer program is called Flying Returns. It's India's first frequent flyer programme, and one of the most rewarding programmes in the region.
As a member of the program, travellers can earn FR points when they fly Air India and 27 Star Airline partners on eligible fare paying tickets and can redeem these points.
Air India Unaccompanied Minors Guidelines
Travelers can make Air India reservations for unaccompanied minors, as airline offers the facility of Unaccompanied Minors. Children upto 12 years of age are classified unaccompanied minors by Air India. A dedicated service is available for them. However, on GULF-INDIA-GULF routes online on-Air India, the age limit applicable is upto 16 years. On domestic routes, unaccompanied minors are children above 5 years and under 12 years.
Air India Baggage Fees
Passengers having bought Air India tickets get checked baggage allowance of -
- First Class - 40 kgs.
- Business Class - 35 kgs.
- Economy Class - 25 kgs.
- Infants in all Classes - 10 kgs.
- Alliance Air flights (except Shimla/Kullu) (Aircraft types - ATR) * - 15 kgs.
- Alliance Air flights to/from Shimla / Kullu* - 10 kgs.
Passengers are allowed only one piece of hand baggage having maximum weight of 8 Kg.
- If baggage exceeds the limitations of the free baggage allowance, an excess baggage fee has to be paid.
- For domestic sectors within India, the excess baggage fee is INR 500 plus applicable GST per kg, per coupon including Alliance Air.
Air India Web Check-in Policy
Passengers having done Air India reservations can avail the facility of web check-in to avoid long check-in queues at the airport. All they need is a PC/Laptop having net connectivity and a printer. The web check-in facility is available between 48 - 2 hours of flight's scheduled departure time.