Founded on August 20, 1989, Croatia Airlines is the state-owned flag carrier of Croatia, headquartered in Buzin. With a fleet size of twelve aircrafts, the airline operates domestic and international services to various European destinations. The main hub of the airline is Zagreb Airport with focus cities being Dubrovnik, Split
, and Zadar. Since November 2004, the airline has been a member of Star Alliance.
- Enjoy the privilege of Sky Shop products, which are an addition to regular in-flight service, which is still included in the ticket price as before.
- Delight in free food and beverages, which would vary depending on the class of travel.
- You also have an on-board facility of buying a cake and sparkling wine for special occasions, such as birthdays and honeymoons, to be served to our passengers on board.
- On Business Class, two kinds of meals are served for the kids depending on their age.
- Stay engaged with in-flight magazine CROATIA, where Croatian cultural and historical heritage is presented textually with pictures.
- Enjoy wide selection of movies on In-flight entertainment system.
- The airline publishes booklet for children with hero - Supi. Children are also provided with a set of crayons to go with the booklet.