Founded in 1950, Gulf Air is the principal flag carrier of Kingdom of Bahrain. The airline is headquartered in Muharraq, adjacent to Bahrain International Airport, Gulf Air has its hub at Bahrain International Airport. The airline operates scheduled flight services to forty two destinations in twenty three countries across Africa, Asia and Europe including the cities of London, Paris, Frankfurt, Dubai, Chennai, Delhi, Karachi and Mumbai.In-Flight Amenities
- Gulf Air provides picture books, activity books, colouring books and pencils to all children on board.
- Enjoy buying duty free products on board flight. You can now select duty free goods online and have purchases delivered straight to your seat in-flight. Luxurious accessories, fragrances and cosmetics are just some of the many products available.
- Delight in the dishes, ranging from delicious appetizers, a choice of European and Middle Eastern dishes combined in a contemporary style and the ever-popular Arabic mezze selection. The Sky Chef will prepare it for you personally, and will also recommend an accompanying beverage from the airline’s Sky Cellar. This exclusive personalized service is available on Gulf Air's long haul flights.
- Enjoy all the usual soft drinks, plus excellent wines, spirit and, of course, vintage champagne.
- Keep yourself engaged and absolutely occupied with wide selection of entertainment options. Put on your headset, and pick your favored program of audio or video, enjoy it in the comforts of your seat.
- The In-flight Falcon Entertainment offers you-Radio Broadcast shows, International cinema movies, kids movies, AVOD, latest TV shows, blockbuster movies, wide choice of music, and more of the prominent channels and programs.
- In-flight magazine is also provided to the guests.
Avoid queuing up at the airport for check in, opt for online check-in to select your seat and get your boarding pass. It is easy, saves time and could be done at your convenience.