Uzbekistan Airways is the flag carrier airline of Uzbekistan, having its headquarters at Tashkent, Uzbekistan. The airline was founded in 1992. Uzbekistan Airways has its hub at Tashkent International Airport. With a fleet of 32 aircraft, Uzbekistan Airways flights fly to 58 domestic and international destinations. Some of these destinations include - Cairo, Paris, Frankfurt, Munich, Athens, Delhi, Milan, Rome, Singapore, Bangkok, Istanbul, Dubai, London, Manchester, and Hanoi to name a few.
Uzbekistan Airways has codeshare agreements with airBaltic, Korean Air, Alitalia, Belavia, Malaysia Airlines, S7 Airlines, Turkish Airlines, and Ural Airlines.Uzbekistan Airways Fleet
Uzbekistan Airways fleet comprises a total of 32 aircraft, which includes - 10 (Airbus A320-200), 2 (Airbus A320neo), 6 (Boeing 757-200), 7 (Boeing 767-300ER), 4 (Boeing 787-8), 1 (Airbus A300-600F), and 2 (Boeing 767-300F).Uzbekistan Airways Classes of Service
- The Business Class cabin features wide, comfortable seats having leather covering and adjustable footrest.
- Passengers buying Uzbekistan Airways tickets in the Business Class are served meals that include meat snack, cheese assortment, fish snack, vegetable snack, dessert, bread and baked goods, spices and flavorings, main course, hot drinks, juices, soft drinks, and alcoholic drinks depending upon the duration of the flight.
- Passengers are also given travel kits for maximum comfort.
- To keep passengers engaged during their journey, Uzbekistan Airways offers in-flight magazine to travelers.
- For the passengers having special dietary requirements, the airlines also offer the facility of special meals. The request for the special meals has to be made in advance.
The Economy Class in Uzbekistan Airways is equipped with contemporary seat modifications.
Passengers buying Uzbekistan Airways flight tickets in the Economy Class are served delicious meals that include - cold snack, vegetable snack, dessert, bread and baked goods, spices and flavorings, main course, hot drinks, soft drinks, and alcoholic drinks.
Travelers are also given in-flight magazine by the airline so that they can keep themselves occupied throughout the journey.
Passengers can also have warm blankets and pillows in the Economy Class depending on the duration of the flight.
The airline offers the facility of special meals for passengers having special dietary requirements. The request for a special meal has to be made in advance. Why Book with CheapOair.ca?
CheapOair.ca is a one-stop website for all kinds of travel bookings. And when you book Uzbekistan Airways tickets with us, you can rest assured that you are getting the best fares available in the market. We offer interesting discounts, and Uzbekistan Airways deals that will help you save. What’s more? The travel experts at CheapOair.ca are available 24*7 to serve you and help you grab the best deals in the market. So, what are you waiting for? Book tickets with us and save enormous amounts. You can use the saved money on shopping, dining, and exploring interesting destinations. For all your travel bookings, rely on CheapOair.ca, and we will be happy to help you.