Book cheap flights to Astana International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on TSE flights. Grab our Astana International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Astana International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Astana International Airport is an international airport located about 16 kilometers southeast of the city. of Astana. The airport is operated by JSC Astana International Airport. It serves as a hub for Air Astana and SCAT. The airport offers flights to a plethora of destinations around the world including Moscow, St. Petersburg, Oral, Beijing, Istanbul, Frankfurt, Seoul, Abu Dhabi, Tashkent, Minsk, and more. Astana International Airport also offers cargo service operated by Kalitta Air and Turkish Airlines to Hong Kong and Istanbul
Bus number 10 and Bus number 12 run from airport to various points in Astana.
Taxi is also availablrround-the-clock from outside the terminal building.
- Free Wi-Fi is offered throughout the airport complex.
- Through pre-requesting and paying a certain amount, , passengers can enjoy waiting in a VIP room. Mother and baby room is located in the domestic and international departures. Facilities of baby washing, changing clothes, etc are available here.
- There are smoking rooms for passengers at the terminal entrance. Inside the terminal, smoking is strictly prohibited.
- Medical center is located on the first floor of the terminal building.
- ATMs of several banks are located on the first and second floors of the terminal building.
- Currency exchange service is available on Floor 1 and 2.
- "KazPost", the national mail operator of Kazakhstan, has its office on the first floor of the terminal building.
- There are gift shops located on the first and second floor of the terminal building.
- "Silk Road" restaurant is located on the second floor of the terminal building.
There is a police station is located on the second floor of the terminal building, where one can go in case of problem.
- There is a duty free shop offering perfumes, alcohol, cosmetics, tobacco, food items, accessories, and many other things.
- On the first floor of the new passenger terminal, one can find "Eco Pharm" offering all kinds of medicines.
There is a space for about 350 vehicles in the paid-parking area located next to the building.