Book cheap flights to Kempegowda International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on BLR flights. Grab our Kempegowda International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Kempegowda International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Kempegowda International Airport serves Bangalore, the capital of the Indian state of Karnataka. It is the second airport serving the city after HAL Airport and is located about 25 miles away from the city. This public airport is owned and operated by Bangalore International Airport Limited. Kempegowda International Airport is a hub for AirAsia India, Air India Regional, Jet Airways and IndiGo. It is also a focus city for SpiceJet.
The airport offers scheduled flights to a number of international destinations including Paris, Abu Dhabi, London, Frankfurt, Singapore, Jeddah and Bangkok among others. The airport also offers scheduled flights to domestic destinations including Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Madurai, Mangalore, Nagpur, Goa, Hyderabad, Patna, Kochi, Pune and Rajkot among others. Major airlines serving Kempegowda International Airport include Air India, British Airways, Etihad, Emirates Airways, Qatar Airways, Thai Airways International, and Lufthansa.
Kempegowda International Airport Amenities
- Passengers are offered free Wi-Fi services at the airport.
- Travelers can relax in any of the 3 luxurious lounges in the airport. They together feature delicious meals and refreshing beverages, with a buffet service consisting of Continental, Asian and Indian dishes. These lounges have a business centre, high-speed Wi-Fi, printer, copier, fax facility, a spa and massage parlor Passengers on a pre-flight shopping spree can purchase souvenirs, cosmetics, perfumery, electronic gadgets, chocolates, confectioneries, and fashion accessories from duty-free stores in the airport.
- There are several food outlets and bars that serve fast foods and beverages in addition to Indian meals. Famous food chains here include Cafe Coffee Day, Subway and KFC.
- Travelers can visit stores like Shoppers Stop and Crossword in the airport. Located close to them are several other stores selling books, sweets, and ethnic fashion wears.
Kempegowda International Airport Ground Transportation
Travelers to and from Kempegowda International Airport can choose to travel in the airport’s shuttle bus service, taxis, on demand taxis, rental cars and intercity bus service to travel in and around the city.
- Taxi services available at the airport are Mega Cabs, Meru Cabs and KSTDC.
- Taxi on demand service is offered by Uber and Ola.
- Travelers can choose from car rental services from Akbar Travels, Carzonrent and Myles.
- Those wishing to avail intercity bus service or public transport can choose Flybus by KSRTC.
Kempegowda International Airport Parking
Kempegowda International Airport features 3 dedicated parking zones called P1, P2 and P3.
- P1 stands for Two Wheeler parking. It costs USD 0.30 for every four hours.
- P2 or Budget Parking costs USD 1.55 for first 2 hours and USD 0.78 every two subsequent hours. It tops at USD 7.78 for a day.
- P3 or Premium Parking costs USD 1.55 for first two hours and USD 0.78 for every subsequent hour.
Kempegowda International Airport also serves designated pickup and drop-off zones where chauffeur-driven vehicles can stop for a maximum of 90 seconds.