Book cheap flights to Cork Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on ORK flights. Grab our Cork Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Cork Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Cork Airport serves the city of Cork in Munster province, Ireland. It is located 4 miles away from Cork City. This government-owned airport is known as Aerfort Chorcai in Irish language and is operated by DAA. Cork Airport ranks among the country’s top five international airports in terms of strategic significance and passenger traffic.
Cork Airport offers scheduled international flights to major tourist destinations including Amsterdam, London, Munich, Paris, Barcelona, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Manchester and Palma de Mallorca. There are also seasonal and seasonal charter flights to Zurich, Reykjavik-Keflavik, Madrid, Salzburg, Alicante and Tenerife. The airlines serving the airport include Iberia Express, Norwegian Air Shuttle (operated by Norwegian Air International), Flybe, Aer Lingus Regional (operated by Stobart Air).
Cork Airport Amenities
- The airport offers a bank, currency exchange outlet and three ATMs.
- There are 4 food outlets at the airport to choose from - Red Bar, Refuel, the Last Call and AMT Coffee.
- The airport is dotted with payphones and snack vending machines.
- Passengers can choose and shop from over 5000 branded luxury products and Irish wines at The Loop outlet in the airport.
- Spar convenience store and WHSmith together feature a vivid range of souvenirs and gift items at the airport.
- Passengers can avail the pre-paid service of a Jack Lynch Executive Lounge, starting from EUR 25. It offers free Wi-Fi, complimentary refreshments and newspapers and magazines.
Cork Airport Ground Transportation
- Those looking for a city bus can choose from the services of Bus Eireann and City Link.
- The car rental companies providing services at the airport are AVIS, Budget/Payless,, Enterprise, Europcar, Dooley and Hertz.
- Train services are offered by Iarnrod Eireann or Irish Rail.
Travelers to / from Cork Airport can get rental cars, road transport, trains and taxis to travel in and around the city.
Cork Airport Parking
Cork Airport offers 3 different parking options - Short Term Car Parking, Long Term Car Parking and (parking for) Frequent Flyers.
- Short Term Car Parking offers first 15 minutes of free parking. Going at an hourly rate staring from EUR 2.50 for the first hour, it tops at EUR 17.50 for a day.
- Long Term Car Parking is divided into 2 parts- Holiday Blue and Express Red. The former costs a flat daily rate of EUR 9.50 and a weekly maximum rate of EUR 44.00, and the latter comes at a flat rate of EUR 10.50 and a weekly maximum of EUR 48.00.
- Frequent flyers can choose prepaid options at EUR 225 and EUR 400, or user cards at EUR 875.