Book cheap flights to Gimpo International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on GMP flights. Grab our Gimpo International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Gimpo International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Gimpo International Airport (previously known as Kimpo International Airport and now also known as Gimpo Airport) serves Seoul, the capital of South Korea. It is located about 9 miles away from the Central District of Seoul. Gimpo was the main international airport serving South Korea until it was replaced by Incheon International Airport in 2001. This public use airport is operated by Korea Airports Corporation and serves as a hub for Asiana Airlines and Korean Air.
Gimpo International Airport offers scheduled flights to several domestic destinations including Busan and Gwangju and international destinations including Beijing, Tokyo, Osaka, Taipei, Shanghai and Taipei from Gimpo International Airport. The airlines serving this airport include China Airlines, Air China, China Southern Airlines, Japan Airlines and Korean Air.
Gimpo International Airport Amenities
- There are several restaurants like Lotteria, Angel-in-Us, Alaska-in Jeju etc. that serve a wide range of snacks, local delicacies and beverages to travelers.
- For passengers looking to buy cosmetics products, there is 7-Eleven and CU.
- Baby-changing facility is also available at the airport.
Gimpo International Airport Ground Transportation
There are plenty of ground transportation options. Travelers can choose to travel by bus, airport shuttle, taxi and rental cars to travel to and from Gimpo International Airport.
- There are several kinds of bus services to choose from - Town Bus, City Bus, Limousine Bus, Bus and Seat bus.
- The rental car service to and from the airport is provided by LOTTE, Pacific and AJ.
Gimpo International Airport Parking
Gimpo Airport features a total of 4 paid parking lots with a maximum capacity of 6000 vehicles at a time. Valet Car Parking is also available.