Book cheap flights to Nanjing Lukou International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on NKG flights. Grab our Nanjing Lukou International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Nanjing Lukou International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Nanjing Lukou International Airport is the main airport serving Nanjing. It is located in suburban Jiangning district, around 35 kilometers south of the city center. Connected to Nanjing and neighboring towns by expressways, this airport is the hub for China Postal Airlines and focus city for Shezhen Airlines and China Eastern Airlines. Nanjing Lukou International Airport offers flights to a plethora of destinations around the world such as Hong Kong, Bangkok, Singapore, Beijing, Seoul, Fukuoka, and more.
Nanjing Lukou International Airport Ground Transportation
- City to airport: From Nanjing South Railway Station, various airport shuttles are available from 6 AM to 9 PM every 20 minutes, and the journey takes about 40 minutes. From Nanjing Railway Station East Square, the airport shuttle is available from 5:40 AM to 9 PM, every 20 minutes, and the journey takes around 80 minutes.
- Airport to city: Line 1 shuttle operates 30 minutes after the first landing to the last landing of the day. The stops are Yuhua Square, Qinhong Bridge, Xihuamen, and Nanjing Railway Station. These shuttles are available from 9:30 AM to 10:30 PM with stops including Cuipingshan Hotel, Nanjing South Railway Station, and Zhonghuamen Subway Station.
- Expressway: The airport is easily reachable by Konggang Road, connecting to the Airport Expressway, which is a part of S55 Ningxuan (Nanjing-Xuancheng) Expressway.
- Rail: The Lukou Airport Station on Phase I of the Ninggao Intercity Rail Line links the airport with Nanjing South Railway Station.
- Taxi Taxis are available outside the arrivals hall of the airport terminal building.