Book cheap flights to Bacolod Silay International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on BCD flights. Grab our Bacolod Silay International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Bacolod Silay International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Located around 15 kilometers northeast of Bacolod, Bacolod-Silay International Airport serves Metro Bacolod and Negros Island Region. In 2008, the airport replaced the Bacolod Domestic Airport and inherited its ICAO and IATA codes from the former airport. Bacolod-Silay International Airport offers flights operated by Cebu Pacific and Philippine Airlines (operated by PAL Express) to destinations including Cebu, Davao, Manila, and Cagayan de Oro.
Bacolod Silay International Airport Terminal Features
- The entire airport complex is designed to handle an excess of one million passengers and 16,715 tons of cargo per annum. It has 21 buildings with a floor space of 10,075 square meters.
- The main passenger terminal is of three levels. The ground floor features check-in counters, arrival area, public concourse, and the information counter.
- The second floor features e three pre-departure areas; these pre-departure areas lead to three jet bridges over an apron having capacity to handle up to five aircraft simultaneously. Moreover, Philippine Airlines also operates a Mabuhay Lounge for its Bbusiness Class” passengers on the second floor.
- The high-tech main passenger terminal is outfitted with a flight information display system, several security X-ray machines, mechanized baggage handling systems for both inbound and outbound baggage, and elevators and escalators.
Bacolod Silay International Airport Ground Transportation
- ShuttleThere are lots of Public Utility Vehicles (PUVs) that offer shuttle services.
Bacolod Silay International Airport Parking
There is parking space for 350 cars outside the main airport terminal.There is parking space for 350 cars outside the main airport terminal.