Book cheap flights to Queen Beatrix International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on AUA flights. Grab our Queen Beatrix International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Queen Beatrix International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Queen Beatrix International Airport is located in the national capital of Aruba, Oranjestad. It is named after Princess Beatrix of the Netherlands, the former head of state of Aruba. It is focused on US Border pre-clearance facilities that allow travelers to pass through various departments including US Immigration and Customs and Public Health before they can enter the US. This process streamlines border procedures. Queen Beatrix International Airport is owned by Aruba Airport Authority NV, and is a hub for Aruba Airlines and Insel Air Aruba. It is locally known as Internationale luchthaven Koningin Beatrix (in Dutch language) and Aeropuerto Internacional Reina Beatrix (in Papiamento language). This airport offers scheduled flights to major international destinations including Amsterdam, New York, Toronto, Scandinavia, Miami, Chicago, Houston and Washington. Queen Beatrix International Airport also offers seasonal or seasonal charter flights to Stockholm, Minneapolis, Montreal and Porlamar. The airlines serving the airport chiefly include American Airlines, Aruba Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Copa Airlines, KLM, LATAM and Thomson Airways.
Queen Beatrix International Airport Amenities
- The airport offers free Wi-Fi, and also 3 ATMs.
- It is dotted with several outlets selling fashionable clothes, accessories, perfumes, cosmetics, souvenirs, jewelry, chocolate brands and alcoholic beverages. Some of these shops are Island Breeze Books & Magazines, Kok Optica, Dufry Fashion & Accessories and Colombian Emeralds. Some of these shops are offer tax-free prices.
- There are about 15 restaurants and bars located at the airport that sell large variety of delicacies like pizza, sushi, pretzels, sandwiches, coffees, ice creams and cocktails in the airport.
- Passengers traveling with a Priority Pass, Airport Angel pass, or Business Class passengers from Avianca and KLM airlines can use the VIP Lounges for free.
Queen Beatrix International Airport Ground Transportation
- Travelers can choose from the services of taxis, rental cars and city buses.
- Car rental services are offered by several companies including Budget, Alamo, AVIS, Dollar, Hertz, Thrifty, National and Payless.
Queen Beatrix International Airport Parking
- Queen Beatrix International Airport’s parking is available on hourly basis. It costs USD 1.68 for first hour and tops at USD 16.80 for a day.
- The space near the airport can only be used for immediate loading and unloading, and it is free.