Book Cheap Flights to Rafael Nunez International Airport
Book cheap flights to Rafael Nunez International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on CTG flights. Grab our Rafael Nunez International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Rafael Nunez International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Serving the port city of Cartagena in Colombia, Rafael Nunez International Airport is located between the Caribbean coast and the Cienaga de la Virgen marsh, in northern Cartagena. The airport is named after Rafael Nunez, who was the former president of Columbia. Rafael Nunez wrote the verses of the National Anthem of Columbia. The airport is operated by SACSA. Rafael Nunez International Airport offers scheduled passenger flights to a plethora of destinations such as Panama City, Atlanta, New York, Miami, Amsterdam, Lima, Bogota, and more.
Rafael Nunez International Airport Terminal Features
- Currency exchange facility is available at the outside area in international arrival room and in Zona exterior at the room of national and international arrivals.
- A number of ATMs are installed throughout the airport.
- There are various shops located in the airport from where passengers can buy confectionery, duty free items, and more.
- Several restaurants and cafes are located throughout the airport. These restaurants and cafe operate according to the itinerary of flights.
Rafael Nunez International Airport Ground Transportation
- TaxiPassengers and visitors can take the taxi from the taxi modules located at the national and international departures. At these modules, the tickets are given to the passengers with address and cost of the destination.
- Car RentalOne can also rent a car from the airport. The car rental companies that are represented at the airport are Avis and Budget.
Rafael Nunez International Airport Parking
The airport has parking areas located in front of the air terminal.