Find great value on flights from New York City to Buffalo with CheapOair! Buffalo, the second largest city in the New York State is known for its historical buildings. Being in the vicinity of great Niagara Falls, the tourism value of the place goes up. Buffalo city offers amazing nightlife opportunities, superb museums and cultural attractions. While in Buffalo, do check out Darwin D Martin House, one of the top attractions of Buffalo. Have a rejuvenating and relaxing day at Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens, visit and appreciate Coca-Cola Field. Play tennis, golf or go cycling at Delaware Park. The park also houses Buffalo Zoo, where you can meet animals like Indian rhinoceros, polar bears, gorilla and more. Also check out the splendor of St Joseph's Cathedral constructed in Gothic Revival style. Whatever type of vacation you are looking for, CheapOair will help you save big on flights to Buffalo!
- When does the first flight of the day depart from NYC? 3:39PM JetBlue Airways Flight #6087
- When does the last flight depart to BUF? 10:45PM JetBlue Airways Flight #792
- What is the travel distance between New York City and Buffalo?292 miles
- How many weekly flights are there are between NYC to BUF?There are 58 weekly flights between NYC and BUF.
- How many daily flights fly between New York City to Buffalo?
There are 7 daily flights between NYC and BUF
- Which is the busiest day in terms of passengers flying from NYC to BUF?Tuesday
- Which is the nearest airport to Buffalo, New York?Buffalo Niagara International Airport
- Which is the nearest airport to New York City, New York?Downtown Manhattan Heliport