Orlando is the city in the US city of Florida, known for its theme parks. In 2018 Orlando drew nearly 75 million visitors who came here to explore its various theme parks and attractions. Orlando enjoys various nicknames and is called - 'the Theme Park Capital of the World,' 'the City Beautiful,' and also "O Town,' because its name starts with the letter O. Orlando is also one of the busiest American cities for conferences and conventions. It is one of the fourth-largest cities in Florida, and the state's largest inland city. Tourists looking for cheap flights from Toronto to Orlando are advised to book flights in advance to avoid the risk of paying higher rates at the last minute.
Top Attractions in Orlando
Orlando is known world across for its theme parks and other attractions. The top attractions for tourists booking flights from Toronto to Orlando include -
- Volcano Bay
- Wet 'N Wild
- Discovery Cove
- Typhoon Lagoon
- Hollywood Studios
- Universal Theme Parks
- Orlando Science Centre
- Walt Disney World Parks
- Exotic Animal Experience
- Universal Studios Florida
Famous Festivals and Events
Florida celebrates various famous festivals and events. The top ones for tourists booking flights from YTO to ORL include -
- Florida Film Festival
- Halloween Horror Nights
- Epcot International Food and Wine Festival
- Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival
Interesting Facts about Orlando
- Orlando is home to more than 100 lakes.
- Lake Eola is actually a giant sinkhole. Its deepest point is 80 feet.
- The City has over 100 parks and 21 community centres offering athletics, camps and social programs.
- People love to visit Orlando and thus, it is known as the most visited tourist destination of United States after Las Vegas.
- 66 million people visited Orlando in 2015, more than any other destination in the world. The number of visitors in Orlando each day is equivalent to the population of Atlanta.
Share your Travel Experience
Once you’ve visited the city, do share with us your experience through CheapOair.ca review section. Your tips and recommendation will be of immense help for other travelers. Have a happy trip!
FAQS for Booking Toronto to Orlando Flight Tickets
Which is the best time to visit Orlando?
The best time to visit Orlando is in the spring season between March and May. This is the time when the weather is the most pleasant, and hotel rooms and flight fares are reasonable. Similarly, autumn season, between September and mid-November offers comfortable temperatures and agreeable airfare and hotel rates. Summer season between June and august is the peak tourist season, this is time of the school break, and hotels take advantage of this to increase the room rates. The weather during summer is humid and uncomfortable, and flight rates are quite high. Tourists looking for cheap flights from YTO to Orlando are advised to make advance bookings to enjoy flight deals and discounts.
What are the tricks to get cheap flights to Orlando?
To enjoy cheap flights, follow the tricks below -
- Travel in a budget airline.
- Use air mile points to get cheap YTO to ORL flights.
- Set fare alerts to get the lowest flight discounts.
- Always search for flights in incognito or private browsing mode to see the lowest prices.
- Avoid flying on Fridays and Sundays. Most travelers want to leave on a Friday so they can make the most of the weekend, and Sunday is a popular day to return.
What is Toronto to Orlando flight time?
Flight time from Toronto to Orlando is 2 hours 45 minutes.
What is Toronto to Orlando distance?
Distance from Toronto to Orlando is approximately 1700 kilometres.