Enjoy Cheap Flights from Toronto to Washington
Looking for flights from Toronto to Washington? Look no more, for you’re at the right place. Whether its leisure or a business trip, we offer the most competitive rates on flight tickets to destinations around the world. Hurry, our cheap rates are not going to last forever, so make your bookings right away!
Airports in Toronto
Toronto Pearson International Airport is the primary international airport serving Toronto, its metropolitan area, and surrounding region. It is the largest and busiest airport in Canada, the second-busiest international air passenger gateway in the Americas, and the 31st-busiest airport in the world by passenger traffic. The airport is served by Aer Lingus, Air Canada, Air France, Air Italy, American Airlines, and more. And connects the city with destinations including Dublin, Mexico City, Atlanta, Calgary, Dallas, Brussels, London, Hong Kong, and plenty more.
Washington DC, also called the District of Columbia, is the capital of the United States of America. The city is the seat of the government and features several international organizations, and treasured monuments, and memorials. Washington was named after George Washington, the first President of the United States and Founding Father. It is also one of the most visited cities in the world, with more than 20 million tourists annually. Washington offers national symbols such as the Capitol and the White House, along with dozens of other attractions for tourists. Some of the top places worth your visit here include - United States Capitol and Capitol Hill, the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Monument, National Mall and Veterans Memorials, National Air and Space Museum, National Gallery of Art, and National Museum of Natural History to name a few.
Places of Interest in Washington
There are plenty of national museums and monuments to check out. Some of these include - Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial, the Jefferson Memorial and Vietnam Memorial and the World War II Memorial. As these monuments are spread across the city, it is best suggested to take a guided tour to easily see all these monuments and learn interesting facts about them.
Museums and Art Galleries
Visit the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum. The place features exhibit including a flight simulator, an IMAX theatre and the Einstein Planetarium. It is recommended to reach the museum early in morning to avoid the heaviest crowds. Art connoisseurs must visit National Gallery of Art. The gallery will keep you occupied for few hours with its beautiful exhibits. Also, visit the John F. Kennedy Centre for the Performing Arts, United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, and Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History.
Great Falls Park
Take a hike at Great Falls Park. The park is located in vicinity of Washington. While at park, enjoy soul-pleasing views of Potomac River. And try out various adventure and fun activities like hiking, kayaking, rock climbing, bicycling, and horseback riding.
Famous Festivals and Events in Washington
Some of the festivals celebrated in Washington include - Chinese New Year, Francophonie Cultural Festival, St. Patrick's Day, National Cherry Blossom Festival, Cinco de Mayo Festival, Passport DC, Fiesta Asia, Smithsonian Folklife Festival, Oktoberfest, Turkish Festival, and Italian Festival to name a few.
Tricks to Get Cheap Flight Tickets to Washington
- Book your tickets well in advance to get cheap flights from Toronto to Washington.
- Fly in the off-season.
- Being flexible with the route you take is another way to get a cheap flight.
- Search for cheap fares on multiple sites to grab the best deal.
- Use a flight with a layover. Sometimes booking a flight that has a layover as opposed to flying nonstop can help you save money.
Best Time to Visit Washington
The best time to visit Washington are the spring and autumn seasons. The months between March and May, and between September and November. Summer in Washington is hot and sticky, and winter is a low travel season. The region experiences freezing cold temperatures and snowstorms. Travelers planning a trip to the place should book flights from Toronto to Washington in advance to avoid paying more at the last minute.
- When does the first flight of the day depart from YTO? 8:25AM United Airlines Flight #720
- When does the last flight depart to WAS? 8:55PM Porter Airlines Flight #9
- What is the travel distance between Toronto and Washington Dc?356 miles
- How many weekly flights are there are between YTO to WAS?There are 34 weekly flights between YTO and WAS.
- How many daily flights fly between Toronto to Washington Dc?
There are 4 daily flights between YTO and WAS
- Which is the busiest day in terms of passengers flying from YTO to WAS?Sunday
- In last 30 days, what is the %age of WAS visitors who spent less than 3 days in the city?60.00 %
- Which is the nearest airport to Washington Dc, District of Columbia?Ronald Reagan Washington Natl Airport
- Which is the nearest airport to Toronto, Canada?Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport