Founded on May 1, 1946 as Malayan Airway, Malaysian Airlines commenced operations on 1 October, 1972. Malaysian Airlines is a major flag carrier of Malaysia, operating flights from Kuala Lumpur International Airport, and from secondary hubs in Kota Kinabalu and Kuching to destinations throughout Asia
, and also to few destinations in Europe and Oceania. The airline is headquartered on the grounds of Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport in Subang, Selangor, Greater Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia Airlines owns two subsidiary airlines - Firefly and MASwings. The airline has a fleet size of 96 aircrafts, and operates flights to sixty destinations. Malaysia Airlines has received five star five rating from Skytrax, and recognition from the World Travel Awards as the leading airline in and to Asia
Web Check - In
- Delight in the facilities of the Golden Lounge. Here you can indulge your taste buds with the steaming hot food, or connect with your colleagues using WiFi at the fully equipped business center. Stationery and postal services are also available.
- To nurse your little ones and to entertain them, there’s kids corner at the lounge, and for the highest tier of frequent flyers, there’s Platinum Suite offering premium services for Platinum members.
- Savour the scrumptious in-flight meals. There’re twenty special meals on offer to suit your religious, medical and dietary requirements.
- Stay entertained in the skies with the latest blockbuster movies, multiplayer games, music and lots more.
- The in-flight entertainment of Malaysia Airlines has been selected carefully so that it caters to the taste of one and all.
Why should you waste your time waiting in a queue, when you can do web check-in. Malaysia Airline offers you web check in, which opens 48 hours before and is allowed up-to 90 minutes before schedule departure.