Visit London - the Capital of England!
London is the capital and largest city of both England, and of the United
Kingdom. London is also the largest city in Western Europe and the European
Union. It's one of the world's top tourist destinations attracting over 15
million visitors each year. London has plenty to explore for the cultural
enthusiasts. From museums, churches, and palaces to music, and art and
entertainment scene. The city features diverse range of people and
cultures, and more than 300 languages are spoken here. The London
Underground is the oldest underground railway network in the world.
Tourists looking for cheap flights from Vancouver to London are advised to
make flight bookings in advance to avoid paying hefty prices at the last
Top Attractions in London
Famous attractions worth booking flights from Vancouver to London include -
- Tate Modern
- British Museum
- Tower of London
- National Gallery
- Buckingham Palace
- Westminster Abbey
- Piccadilly Circus
- Churchill War Rooms
- West End Theatre District
- Hyde Park and Kensington Garden
Famous Festivals and Events in London
Some of the famous festivals for tourists booking flights from YVR to LON
- Taste of London
- Wireless Festival
- British Summer Time
- London Jazz Festival
- New Year’s Day Parade
- Notting Hill Carnival
- New Year’s Day Parade
- London Yoruba Arts Festival
- The Great British Beer Festival
Interesting Facts about London
- Over 300 languages are spoken in London.
- The Romans were the first to make London their home.
- There are more than 10, 000 foxes living in the city.
- London is one of the most expensive cities to live in.
- There is a Cereal Cafe in London which serves more than 100 varieties of cereals from different parts of the world.
Best Time to Visit London
Late spring, between March - May is a great season to visit London. This is
the time to witness parks and gardens blossoming. June - August is a
summertime, and a high tourist season. The months of September and November
is an autumn season. This is the best time to visit for all those who wish
to experience the culture of the region. For the bargain hunters, winter
season between December - February is the best time to visit the city.
Tourists are advised to book flights from YVR to London in advance to avoid
paying high prices at the last minute.
FAQS for Booking Vancouver to London Flight Tickets
What are the tricks to get cheap flights to London?
Here’re few important tricks to follow -
- Travel in a budget airline.
- Use air mile points to get cheap YVR to LON flights.
- Set fare alerts to get the lowest flight discounts.
- Always search for flights in incognito or private browsing mode to see the lowest prices.
- Avoid flying on Fridays and Sundays. Most travelers want to leave on a Friday so they can make the most of the weekend, and Sunday is a popular day to return.
Which airlines fly most frequently between Vancouver and London?
Air Canada, Austrian Airlines, and Lufthansa are the most frequent flyers
on this route.
How long does a flight from Vancouver to London take?
An average direct flight between Vancouver and London takes about 9h 20 m,
covering a distance of 7590 km.
How many flights are there between Vancouver and London?
There are about 233 flights between Vancouver and London per week,
averaging 32 per day.