Headquartered in Auckland City in New Zealand, Air New Zealand Limited is the national airline and flag carrier of New Zealand. The airline was founded in 1940, and commenced its operations on April 1, 1965. Air New Zealand has its hub at Auckland Airport
, Wellington International Airport, and Christchurch International Airport. Its Focus Cities are at Los Angeles International Airport, and Sydney Airport. The parent company of the airline is New Zealand Government and airline has been a member of the Star Alliance since 1999. With a fleet size of 104 aircrafts, Air New Zealand flies to fifty eight destinations.
Web Check- In
- Experience a uniquely great Kiwi experience, when on-boar Air New Zealand.
- Enjoy separate menus for different classes of service. From delicious starters to mains and desserts, you are served everything along with wide choice of delicacies, plus beverages. The menus are designed in such a way so as to reflect the fresh and innovative cuisine of New Zealand.
- There’s an array of special meals for children on international flights.
- The airlines offers great variety of special meals for passengers with individual requirements such as religious, ethnic or dietary needs. There’re fourteen kinds of special meals on long haul flights to meet many religious, ethnic, and dietary meal requirements.
- During the flight, complimentary tea, coffee and water is offered to everyone, regardless of the product option they have chosen.
- The on-demand entertainment system on international flights will keep you engaged with extensive choice of latest blockbusters, classics, and more. Movies are available in multiple languages.
- Sit back and rejuvenate your senses with hours of music onboard. From classical to rock, everything is there to cater to your senses. There are also radio shows and audio books.
- Keep yourself occupied with a selection of fun games.
- There is separate section of movies, music, games and audio books for the little ones.
- On all domestic flights, Air New Zealand provides in-flight magazine "Kia Ora". This monthly publication covers travel, sport, enterprise and lifestyle stories.
Avail advantage of web check in to save your time and collect your boarding pass from the comforts of your home minus the hassle of standing in a queue at the airport. Also, select your seats, and manage your checked baggage. Online check-in is open 24 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight and closes: thirty minutes before domestic New Zealand flights, and ninety minutes before international flights.